Reviews for Choices
poppypants chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
One of the reasons why I prefer Kagome.

Near the ending of the manga, she has such a huge understanding

and always wanted to save Kikyou. You can tell that if Kikyou

never died, Kagome would've actually... let Inuyasha and Kikyou

be together. There's a reason why Kagome saved her a bunch of

times.
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I don't like this pairing at all, but you've managed t make it really good anyway. You're amazing.
Sara Wright chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
It was really good. I'm just not the biggest fan of Kikyou. I didn't really like that InuYasha chose Kikyou. I wish he would have went/stayed with Kagome. But other then that I thought it was really good.
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I'm a Kagome and Kikyou fan and I'm proud of it! Yeah, InuKik is so kawaii! You did great job, everyone was in character and everything, thank you for not making Kagome out as a bitch or Kikyou either! Perfect ending, too bad that isn't how the anime ends *pouts*. Aw... man.
radishplant chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
GREAT!even though i don't lik inuyasha too much.
xKazuko chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
*stares*

*speechless*

That's, quite possibly, the best Inu/Kik story I've ever read.

I mean, not only were they totally in character, but it was written so beautifully and... The plot-ish thing was so.. Like.. Believable.

And the shortness doesn't even bother me! Because it's just so great that like.. The ending is perfect and even though it was so good, I wouldn't want it to go on.. *rambles*

I like that Kagome wasn't evil. And I love the story. It's so... *thinks* Pretty.

Ohmugah.. You're like.. My new best friend. *showers with pocky*
Sweet Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Beautiful. It's hard being a Inu/Kiky and Inu/Kag fan at the same time, since we can't have it both ways, but I guess your story puts a decent end to the whole love triangle thing. Kudos to Kagome and her act of sheer selflessness, that was so great of her.

Lovely fanfic you got here. Congratulations! _

~~Ruby
Woone chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hehe, very good job! ( I LOVE the ending... ::InuKik fan:: )

It was an awesome story, I don't thank I've read one such as this!

Points for good grammar, spelling, and originality! ;
Crystal Shimmers chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Wow...that was so beautifully written. Amazing. I love the part at the end between Inuyasha and Kikyou, and how Inuyasha thanks Kagome for her selflessness. Just...wow...