Reviews for The Diary
Lemon chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
I love it I love it I love it I love it. Continue soon! Please update!
AlllllllaLLAla chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
This is a great script keep writing more this is getting interesting
MM Vermelha chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Oh, NO NO NO NO NO!

Please, dont make her cheat on Luke.. urgh, I hate this thing of Chris coming back.. I swear that if Amy Sherman make Lorelai cheat Luke with him, Ill personally go to USA and find her, and make something horrible like hide all the coffee in the world!
Shady199 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I love it! I don't have time to read chapter two right now but I'll reveiw that later. All I can say is write more! Also, is this based on a spoiler for the upcoming season? I heard that Chris is coming back, have I mentioned how much I hate him? ~Katie
NikkiCienna chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
well if reviews are your coffee, how can i not leav you one? Great work, at first i was wary about the diary thing, but you're writing it really well. i can't wait for more!
DMRunningfortheCure chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
great great great.. i love it. keep going
scubaluver chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
One large cup of review coming right up. I am so loving this fic. I loved the diary chapter, the sort of magical, confused, giddy way that Lorelai was going on about her relationship with Luke. Ioved the interations in this chapter as well. I know it has toget worse before it gets better... at least I hope better is where it is headed... but I am so along for the ride!
Tempestia chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Okay, just so you know, this is the first Gilmore Girl's fanfic I've read...And I am more than pleasantly surprised! :)

This first chapter made me smile, I love the Luke/Lorelai relationship and I LOVE the way you captured Lorelai's uncertainty. Firstly with her feelings for Luke/his feelings for Lorelai. And THEN Lorelai's battling emotions over who really is her true love: Christopher or Luke?

I really hope you post more soon, even though I can see I'm going to be unhealthily addicted to this fic soon! LOL

Keep up the good work!
sarcasmcocktail chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Last night I watched "Christopher Returns" and there really is something between him and Lorelai that will never die - I can't wait to see where you take this
bb chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I like the idea of the diary...very different. This has good potential, but I'd try to tune more in on Lorelai's voice. She is a difficult character to write. As I'm reading this, I feel as if I am hearing the author's voice more than Lorelai's. See if you can hone in on that. She is difficult to get down. But good start.
DMRunningfortheCure chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
which one does she marry?

please be luke

please be luke!

this is so good.. i love lorelai's diary type stories.. you capture her so well! great so far! keep going!
Aud chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
This was really great! Keep writing as long as L/L stay together!
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
ah crazy! i love it
MM Vermelha chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
That is it? o.O Ow, come on! I want more! I NED more! Plz, plz, plz post some more! Big please? You got me curious.. I want to see how youll sequel in next chapter.. you write very well! :)