Reviews for The One That Could Have Been
good story, byes
Diamondinsanity chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
THAT'S IT? I WANT MORE!
Karma Mommy chapter 7 . 1/24/2005
You used the magical sex story! OMG. You Friends freak! And wow... Poor Anya...
Special Person chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
The Matt character should be realistic because

a. The person who write these has awesome talent

b. It's based on my character haha

Thank you for finally updating.
goldeneaglle chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
Poor Anya! Xander is like the one person who would never cheat... you're a horrible fiend, you are. But, other than that, good story ;-)
Karma Mommy chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
YAY YAY YAY! Finally an update! I hope I kick his ass! Update soon soon soon!

Karma
Rylie chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
I really love this story. I love the couples although, I don't like Beverly. I love and miss Willow and Tara, and please don't change it. Matthew reminds me of my little brother. He is really realistic.
Diamondinsanity chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
OOH! Naughty and bad Xander! If Anya finds out, ooh, it's gonna be interesting. "Hello? Hallie? Yeah, can you do something for me? I wish..." lol! And yes! Doctors are in league with the very evil bunnies! hey, there was no Spike in this chapter. Oh, and I think Drusilla should come and try to kidnap her little lamb. lol! update soon, peas!

Karma
You know who chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
UPDATE NOW FIEND!
Lisabeth C chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
EW! Xander having an affair is so wrong. He loves Anya, or he did! I am Protesting! Otherwise fair entry.
angryteabag chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
oh yay affair. obviously you are not a willow/giles shipper... :(
teehee32 chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
I am really getting into this story. It opens up so many possibilities. update soon.
angryteabag chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
hm wondering where this is going. AFFAIR! WE need an affair!
teehee32 chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
good concept. I like the beginning to this story. It looks like it could be really good.
angryteabag chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
yeh its kool, and i want to see where you are going. But i think it nees a twist. Maybe an affair? Willow and Giles or Willow and Xander? Twistiness is good...