Reviews for Possessed
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Poor suze Paul is a creep
MegCabotlover chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
If you can not continue to write, how to react and so Jesse 3:D
megzeman chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*does happy dance* AMAZING!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Great job!

I loved this!

I'm a Jesse/Suze fan, but the kissing Paul Slater stories are great..because of course...we all know that Jesse wouldn't do something like this but paul would!

great story! Write another sometime!
Bobwashere chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I loved this...you wrot this so well...Better than meg Cabor lol
luvie paul chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ah no suz and jesse yeh i lurve dis paul and suze so suite
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Loved it.
Em Fargo chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
hi! i figured with all the one-shots i'd been reading from your favorites list, it'd be stupid not to read yours, if there were any i haven't gotten to... this looks sad... (i am susceptible to being sad, despite how my previous reviews may make me look) i think you meant "he'd come back five minutes later" not "five minutes late". late for what?

OH MY GOD.

that is all i have to say, because it is all i am capable of saying, aside from this sentence explaining what i am and am not capable of saying.

my goodness, as usual, you have delivered some unbeatable daydream-fodder. (favorite stories, of course)
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
The interactions between the characters are good but Suze's voice isn't quite right. Other than that I loved it.
lala chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
i really liked this one you should keep it going i want to know what happens next! _
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
i love it please update soon, (even though it was a one shot) i don't care
A Sapphire Sky chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Ok, this might not have anything to do with this, but I would like to ask something.

Write a PS fic. It would be nice. Nah, It'd be like you giving me and the other PS fans a lifetime suppy of ice cream.

Or chocolate, or whatever.

Whichever floats your boat.

Hee.

Or diamonds. I swear, Your fics are like Gold mines. No, its the gold itself. OK they are GOLD!

That could make more sense. And please update Flashlight soon, or something!

Really, I have like no life, and i read fics.

Ok.

Oh, yeah, this was genious. GREAT JOB! BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I LOVE PAUL.

::gasps::

No way. I didn't say it. I don't love the spawn of satan.

But how on earth could he be evil? Those piercing eyes...

Ok, off topic, love ya writing. yep.

Joanna

If that makes no sense, i am really saying i love your writing.

I'm really not this weird all the time.
Starburst427 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
DUDE, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? THIS ENTRY FOR THE COMPETITION THAT YOU DID IS AWESOME MAN! WHAT ARE YOU ON? CRACK? JEEZ! For crying out loud man, how can u say "I know it's not that good..." blah blah blah whatever whatever whatever? U r being so modest it's INCREDIBLE! UR STORY ROX MY SOX DUDE! Keep going. It's too good to stop reading. So UPDATE SOON! Much luv,

~ Jasmine/Mimi ~
Coca-Cola Classic chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
dude! how could you?...*is the original jesse/suze fan* excellent fic!

*asks what the Kissing Jesse de Silvia contest is*

i'm very very confused...
UnangelicHalo chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I know i've read this before and all, but damn. That was great! Fantastical! I love that word... And this story!

Kat.