Reviews for The Story
Gwendoly2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love it keep on going
Gwendoly2 chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Could you Please keep on going i want to know what happens next
Gwendoly2 chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
i think you should add on to your story it is really good i want to find out what is next would you please go on
longgone chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
That was really good!
Marva chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Your story is very good . keep up the work. Please update soon
Ron's Sweetie chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Good story add another chapter soon.
Courtney chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Great Story! Have Kayla tell Peter about the baby and have them get back together. I'd like to see them get married and Lu and Jonas get married also. Just my opinion, but keep up the good work. I love it!
Beautiful-Me89 chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Wow! THis is a good fic so far!
Shannon chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
Keep writing! Don't leave us hanging too long! It is pretty good so far!
e chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
CONTINUE THE STORY!1
E chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
AAGH! Cliffhanger! add another chapter
shaynikki chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
hmm its a little confushing what happened to Dana you never talked about her anymore . talk about her more i wanna know what happens with nick. And wait if shes 14 weeks pregnant i dont think that can be possible because in between her breaking up with Nick and leaving it was more than 14 weeks she would have known by now but w/e its a really good story PLEASE KEEP GOING!
andy chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
I like it sorry it took me so long to read and then review but I really like it. What is going to happen to peter and Kayla? what about Andy and wxpecially lu so please keep writing. I will wait until u do.
TerribleKate chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
The plot was interesting but there wasn't much emotion. It was hard for me to connect with the characters. Are you finished or is there more to come?
Porsche chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
whoa that's sounds like the baby boom. Keep writing cause I want to read the rest of the story