Reviews for The Albino Telepath Saga
teknofan chapter 18 . 2/10/2005
most excellent dude
Infamous One chapter 18 . 1/18/2005
Bravo,dearheart!Except for a few minor spelling boo-boos like week instead of weak,the story was ,that's my one obligated complaint,and even that was tough to come up with.

Any Beast Boy and/or Cyborg fan should like that chapter you did both justice,and I know they're not your favorites to play you can work the characters you don't like as well as the ones you do,that's talent.
Infamous One chapter 17 . 1/1/2005
GAH!That was sheer ecstasy,well worth the gawd,where do I even begin to gush over this chapter,the fighting?The witty dialogue?The angst?The drama?The heroes?The villian?The alien invaders?Where?Who?What?

Sigh,my brain just can't take a big one for ol' shadey Sladey,on both the physical and mental battlefield.I was happy to see Starfire totally kicking ass too,I think her warrior heritage gets totally underwritten for her whole alien princess you make her come off as smart,most people seem to mistake her naivity with stupidity.

It's pretty easy to see who your favorite characters are because you write them so very well,but maybe you could give poor Cyborg and Beast Boy a bigger part later,just a little?

Thanks again,and I hope your holidays go well.
chickiidoo chapter 16 . 12/13/2004
...wow. that was completly awesome. although i think i may have said the same thing last time...ah well. my iner geek (okay, the outer one) is totally enthralled with this type of narration. when i first saw this story, i thought, well, the normal 'psychic' stuff, the 'esp' lies people try to tell on this site. i can't do it, so i dont. but, seriously- this story blew my expectations away.

great job

Infamous One chapter 16 . 12/12/2004
The diabolical dou of Slade and the unwilling mind blasted Terra are great,his one sided dialogue is humorous and scary at the same time.

Trigon is as nasty as a demon aught to be,and the interaction between Raven and how she sees her friends(when she does her soul searching number)was great.

A good chapter,plenty of action,plenty of plot and character developement,what more can a guy ask for?
chickiidoo chapter 15 . 12/6/2004
Wow- great chapter. I can truly say, I never really expected that interaction between Skye and Raven. But I love it- the way you portray Skye is amazing. Hate the cliffhanger though- jeez, what are you trying to do- kill your readers!

Infamous One chapter 15 . 12/6/2004
I must admit that at the beginning of this chapter I just wanted to smack that conceded arrogant attitude right out of was a character I was going to want to throttle through most of the story...ah,but I was wrong...Annoying he may be in a self centered way but he a little more complex than that.

I look forward to the very obvious showdown between Skye and the Titans,and Slade,Terra,and Blood.

As for Slade versus Green in gang wars...well,he's been a favorite of mine since his first appearence in comic books in the 80' forth and kick alien ass,old one eye!Long live Slade.
Infamous One chapter 14 . 11/20/2004
You have to love Slade,he's just so nasty and charming at the same have made him incredibly creepy and hopefully Blood will get his,because you made him downright sleezy.
Rhys Davies chapter 14 . 11/20/2004
This incrdibly written and executed chapter has left me feeling extremely distressed. I'm not punning, I'm actually misrible and in horrified awe of Terra's ordeal. Months of torture by Slade, staunchly fought off by the girl is enough to cause tremors of pity and compassion, but the unrelentingly detailed sequence of events in which Brother Blood destroys her is going to haunt my nightmares.

To be left with nothing, and to be wholly concious as that nothing invades, destroying every facet of memory, and everything that makes you you, is terrifying. I feel so strongly about this chapter that I beg you to let me know if there's any hope for Terra, because I really love the girl.

Please, let her be saved.

Write on, this story is amazing.
Dust Traveller chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
Man... I find it very hard to believe that someone who put so much detail and creativity into the super science portions of his story somehow missed the fact that putting tinfoil in a microwave is a REAALY bad idea. Any reflective metal surface will cause the microwaves to reflect back to the projector, potentially starting a fire, ruining the microwave, and at the very least, screwing up the food.

Other than that, so far so good man. Interesting plot line, excellent characterization.

We'll see how it goes.
chickiidoo chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
wow- that was amazingly...amazing, for lack of better words. although, i am glad you've left star's dream world...that was starting to get...old. im really interested in how skye and raven are going to 'interact'...that wont happen without a hitch (i hope).

anyways- awesome job, i cant wait to read more! (really, i cant)

Attara chapter 10 . 9/24/2004
Hi, I'm so sorry for not contacting you for such a long time, but my e-mail account froze on AOL, so I didn't get any of the chapter updates for your story! I guess that until I'm able to fix my little problem, you're just going to have to go without me! I'll try to give you a few pointers on the chapters in the reviews, but I can't guarantee that I'll get everything!
Attara chapter 9 . 9/7/2004
Interesting philosophy on the sacrifices of being a hero. One can only imagine the amount of pain Starfire and Robin are going through, and I think that you portrayed it very well.
Albino Drachidna chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
Once again, I'm very impressed. I can tell you have great writing skills.
Albino Drachidna chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Very impressive. This should be really good.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »