Reviews for The Albino Telepath Saga
Anavrin 15 chapter 9 . 9/6/2004
hey

this is a really good update. i cant wait to read the next one though! okay, keep it up, this story rocks!
Shadow Beast1 chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
Great story.
Attara chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
Of course, another job well done! Just one note, however: use "whether" in "whether or not" and use "weather" as in the forecast. Don't mix the two!
CustomMagnum chapter 8 . 8/30/2004
Wow...

Alright, you are the one of three people who have managed to write a multi chapter story in the Teen Titans section of (the other two being Supreme Mystic Dragon and Hoodman). Hopefully when I start writing one I'll be able to join your ranks as well.

The only nitpick that I have is that Skye seems to be a bit overpowered compared to the Titans, so I'm hoping that the others get stronger.
Attara chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Wow, that was a long chapter. I like this story as a whole, but, no offense, there are some VERY small mistakes (such as capitalization, misspellings, etc.). If you want, I could help edit your story? It's just an offer, I won't be offended if you say no or just completely ignore this review. I'd just hate to see such an exceptionally written story not up to perfection just for a missing comma or two. Well, let me know if you accept!
Attara chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Good job! I enjoy long chapters, and your descriptions are very original. I can't wait for the next chapter!
DJ Comicbook chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
you rock... there's really no two ways about it... you just rock...

Your conception and delivery of telepathy is one of the best I've ever read. I really really like it... you've managed to balance out Telepaths. I'm inspired, honestly. Great stuff.

This is a very OC-centric Teen Titans fanfic... VERY much so, and that's cool, but, I personally had hoped that the Titans would be featured even more prominently, or at the very least, this Skye wouldn't be so many steps beyond their level (granted, his situation has brought him down to their level, but really... he belongs on that next level)

Also, I see shades of Halo and Psi-Ops, and it's done well here. Perhaps this is independent discovery aka simultaneous innovation aka you didn't get the ideas from them, but still, I see it.

In short you are a great writer. Your character dances on the edge of wesley-ism, though he has the necessary qualities, you don't put him into mary-sueish situations, which, again, is a testament to your gift of raw writing power. Mature without trying to be too mature, this is a great TT fanfic, and I suggest it to anybody.

Especially those who like OCs or telepathy...
Shadow Beast1 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
great story.
chickiidoo chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
wow...that was...wow. that was a truely awesome piece of writing. much more mature than most stories i've read in a long time. you really have to keep writing this...i mean, it'd be cruel to leave everyone on the edge like that...so, you really, really, REALLY have to update! got it? O.o heh- er, great job again, keep writing!

-s-
Attara chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Wow, I love this fic! It's the best Teen Titans fic I have ever read. Your writing is exceptional, and, unlike many other stories, has very few grammatical mistakes (yes, I know that doesn't seem like a huge compliment, but a missing comma bothers me beyond belief).
Anavrin 15 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
man, this was really good, and super long! hey, check out my story sometime, you might like it, i dunno, i'll check back here for updates!
YojimbosBlade chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
IHOB... nice name.
DarkMagus4502 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!

HOLY CRAP!

This is about the best action scene i've ever read on this whole dang site. I mean, reading it was practically the best thing that happened to me all day. Now hurry up and get out that next chapter before i'm forced to crawl down your throat and pull it out of you by hand!
sillypipersmack chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
Wow man, this is some good stuff. Hurry up and get out the next chapter, if you can deliver on action anywhere near as good as you delivered on characterisation, this will be one of the best stories I've ever read. It's just great, from the OCs to the setting to the dramatic scene changes-so keep it up.
DarkMagus4502 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Great start. The villians are a bit corny, but i have a feeling it'll be a spectacular story
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »