Reviews for How I Lost My Irish
Icarus of the Sun chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
I was really afraid this was going to end sadly... GOOD JOB!
Sherry Mateo chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
When i started reading the story it really interest my a lot... hope you can send me the whole chapter tnx...
Random Moose on the Loose chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
Ah! That was REALLY good story! Loved the ending, although it seemed a little rushed. But it was still very enjoyable, and the right idea was certainly there :)

Favorited.
starlet1305 chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
"She’d intentionally had the fairy tale idea that she’d find him, and they’d live happily ever after. This, of course, was completely juvenile and she had no idea why she ever thought that was a realistic idea."

This is the quote of my life.
xojulesxo chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
awesome story.
Nickitjuh chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
I luv it! :D
Mel181 chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
I love the story! i mean WOW!
justchillinlikeavillan chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
hahah lol that was perfect what the Healer said
Tanelle chapter 9 . 7/10/2005
Just love it. One of the best!
The Sacred Feminine chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
I want to be bruta;;y kissed by Draco! Well Tom technically but w/e :D That was AWESOME!
HoneydukesAddict chapter 9 . 3/13/2005
aww this is so good! and the smokin think is cute l0l! i wish youd rite more.. mayb a sequel? please? l0l write more!

-mello80-
sruti chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
no! its over! but its happy so yay! sry, i really like this one u wrote it REALLY nicely
sruti chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
um yeah...i know mii last review didn't make sense but i was feeling annoyed neway, great chappie!
sruti chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
stop obsessing over harry potter people...i hate it when they do that its like no one, even the people who work harder than him get hurt
sruti chapter 3 . 3/5/2005