Reviews for Far Yet So Near
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
so suspenseful

hurry with ch2
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Is that really the end... c'mon, it can't be, and if it isn't then I'm not to happy with you for putting "Fin" insted of "To Be Continued"

Other than that, it's good, kinda sad, but good. Keep up the good work, and if you're gonna update do it soon.

Imagenation Queen
potterfan36041 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Please write a sequel or something. It's good and I really don't like to be left hanging.
rangerboy chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Great story, You should continue. Definitely
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
love the story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Very good so far. Can't wait for more.
Black Shadow Fox Shaman chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
you can't leave ppls hanging like that... there should be more to it than that...
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
sounds like a promising story! update soon!
IsabellaPaige chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Good start. I hope you update soon.
C2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
aw very sweet. Of course you know your gonna get ppl say Yuck another T/K reunion. But I enjoyed it. There are only so many ideas out there. I love T/K, so i loved this...not because its T/K but because its good. it made my gut rench at the emotions. You have such a way with words (you used bigger words and they flowed nice an all)

You say FIN which means the end...not TBC? Are you sure its done?

Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Typical reunion trash. Rather incoherent, actually, since the two stories could easily be seperate. The whole section with Lord Zedd and whatever kind of silly attack he was making makes absolutely *no* sense whatsoever. Take it out, and the story's unchanged in content.

Be prepared for a mindless rush of people begging you to put the teenage romance back together. Like they're the only people in creation that either of them could ever date.

Hey, here's an idea. Maybe Kim actually DID fall in love with a GOOD PERSON in Florida and really DID fall out of love with Tommy. They're not sacred. They're not holy. They're not bound by anything that says they *must* be in love. They really *can* grow and change. Your life will not fall apart if you write them with different people. It doesn't even have to be Kat/Tommy. There's other people he can date. Same goes for Kim.

But then you'd actually have to work for the romance instead of having it handed to you on a silver platter.