Reviews for Your Redemption
KatsuraKotaro chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
What a wonderful ending ... we all need fluffiness at some point or another. I'm in a particularly fluffy mood right now so reading this has fuelled it ... oh, and is it just a coincidence that Javert 'loves' a girl called Emily ...?

Playing cards in heaven seems like fun ... I hope it's as much fun as cards in limbo.
KatsuraKotaro chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
Such fantastic tension and action! I was so concerned for little Cojak ... has poor Javert died twice then? His death scene is beautifully described though ...
KatsuraKotaro chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Clever, letting dog-Javert hear the modern lyrics of a musical with him in ... I never thought of that! I love his reaction. Seeing Javert throw a skitz is always entertaining. Hee hee.
KatsuraKotaro chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
Oh wow, I'm loving Javert's descriptions of modern conveniences ... it really suits him! Like the compusomethingoranother ... genius! And Emily's job sounds like fun ...

I blushed at the reference to the British-French rivalry. However, it's a well-observed fact.
KatsuraKotaro chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
Ha ha ha ... I love the whole name issue. Though I do think 'Shnookums' would have worked well. There are far too many people who nick-name Javert it. God knows why.

Anyway, I really love your sense of humour ... it really is laugh-out-loud funny!
TheLesMisFreak chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
AW! I loved it! It was so good, but a teensy-weensy bit warped. Anyhow, it was fabulous!
KatsuraKotaro chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Er, I think it is best that I start with this fic, as this is the beginning. Yes.

I have read some reviews of your work and I have noticed a few people niggling about the use of modern, colloquial speech. I myself am guilty of this, as you can see in my fanfic. But I think it is very difficult to write like a nineteenth century author, as we have no real concept of natural patterns speech back then. Err, what I mean to say is that I think it's all right; it's comedy after all! I think people should give us a break.

Ah yes, your story. I love your original concept, with Javert as a dog. I can forsee that it's going to drive him crazy...
T-R-Us chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
I have naught else to say now, since I absolutely LOVE this story. But: I definitely look forward to the sequel. _
T-R-Us chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
O_O! NO! JAVVIE DIED! U_U
T-R-Us chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
O_O! Javvie was NEUTERED! O_O! YAY! lol. I'm a sadist. I think that way. Heh.

Anyway, aw... POOR JAVERT! *huggles Javvie*
T-R-Us chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
YAY! FETCH JAVVIE! FETCH BOY! _

I love this story. _

*clicks Add Story to my Favorite Stories List*
T-R-Us chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
DUN DUN DUN! 24601! Muhahaha! Still poor Javvie, lol: Cojack! I knew a doggie named Cojack!
T-R-Us chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This is great! Your plot is really original! Yay for Dog!Javert! ...I'm amazed this doesn't have more reviews... So I'm going to go and review every chapter: yay! _

Poor Javvie... DOGGIE!
Alanna Rivers chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
Aww. It's amusing and moving, and you can write in complete sentences. Bit anachronistic in parts is my only negative comment - for example, Valjean really wouldn't say "duh". But still, I enjoyed it. :)
BellaSpirita chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
Poor, poor Javert. It's not enough that he winds up with a stupid name like Cojack, and Valjean's prison number -now he gets neutered as well.

This is most amusing. Shame more people haven't taken the time to review. Please continue. :)