Reviews for More Than That
asthctt1 chapter 28 . 5/12/2018
Great story just a shame it wasn't finished.
Tracy Johnson chapter 28 . 3/1/2016
Aww! I love this story! I love that Lorelai proposed the way that she did. Think I like it better than how they did it on the show! Just wondering if you had any plans to update the story soon!? Don't leave us all wondering how Luke responds! Does he say yes? Does he say no & then after grabbing his mom's ring that he had in the diner safe & talking to Rory he goes back a few hours later, & proposes to Lorelai? We are all waiting...
cherylanne chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
That was amazing :)
bob chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
F-off. Utter nonsense Chris bull sh*t. He is not her dad in the true sense of the word whatsoever. He does NOT deserve to get the Dean story. Chris has no knowledge of Rory's love life. Never seen her go through he previous relationships. Never checked up on Rory by going up to get random articles from his apartment. Never had insight into Deans state of mind pre-wedding. He barely sees her so he is not in a position for Lorelai to tell him safe in the knowledge Rory would be more comfortable than if she told Luke. Lorelai is WAY more inclined to talk through problems with Luke than Chris. Utter nonsense.
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 28 . 5/25/2011
aww love this story! love that lorelai is still the one that proposed (altho im sure luke wouldve done it eventually). cant wait to read some more if u get the chance to update it & have a happily ever after!
ImTheNana chapter 28 . 5/20/2011
Oh c'mon! You really need to update this! I tried to go to the Lauren/Scott site and it's not there! Booo! Aside from the angst, which I hate, good story!
Bob chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
ERG! I absolutely hate this story and will not be reading further. It's like you search high and low for the most incorrect and hirtful sentiments and wrote them in this chapter. Chris does not know her better than anyone. He's barely seen her for 20 years. Luke is more of a father to rory so why would she or you think "but he's not her dad". Chris is not her dad he's the sperm doner. Then having Lorelai fawn over him and tell him stuff she would not tell Luke is just so mean and I hate that you write this bull shit.
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG! i love this story! wish u could have the time to updatE & finish this one! im glad to see that luke is all right after that accident too! i dont kno what lorelai & rory would do without him! id like to see how Luke reacts to lorelai's proposal! id appreciate it if u could find the time to update & complete if at all possible! ThankS

Tracy~
hann789 chapter 28 . 7/26/2007
Okay! Come on, I need an update! I've read this entire story in two days (it would have been one but we lost power at my house last night.) Please update soon! I'm loving this story!
em chapter 28 . 6/1/2007
you end the story with a cliff hanger? come on!
helen chapter 28 . 1/28/2007
NO! why? i mean i hated that in the show she had to be the one to propose and now its the same thing all over agian! it takes all the romance out of it, though i think i actrually like your version of the show better than the real thing, but c'mon, why?
lauren chapter 28 . 1/3/2007
I really love this story.. u havnt updated in so long.. are not going to continue this story?/ i realy like it
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 28 . 6/3/2006
ok, so it's been a while since you updated this story

ne chance you will in the near future?

bcuz it's really good!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 28 . 5/31/2006
Okay that was just mean! Leaving a cliffhanger like that! I love the story, so update ASAP! (As Soon As Possible)
Javamaniac chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Great chapter, hey I just checked your profile, you live in

Ireland, what county? I love here too, doesn't it suck that we're so behind on episodes! Thank god for high speed internet!