Reviews for Symphony
L1fe1sd1v1ne chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
I have read a plethora of fics, this story is thus far my favorite. You have truly out-done yourself with this one, I hope and plead you see it through :)
moonstar chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
dear fanfic writer you should be writing books not fanfics your a really good writer you should start writing books it can even have the same story line you just have to change the names a bit so that there not rk follow my advice on this.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Oh! I cant believe it.. the chapter is over.. that makes me .. so sad! I am definatly draw to this wonderful piece of work- really- I cant wait for you to update!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Whoot- waff. REally- great job! D Love it!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Wonderful job once again. )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Wow.. A past life eh? XD Sounds cool!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Whoot. Another touching chapter- lol. Great work D

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Wow.. that was.. so sad. ( Like- heart gutting sad. / But beautiful at the same time.. Really- great job- its very moving )

ARi chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Wow.. I saw that coming and yet didnt.. XD Wonderful job! Keep it up! D

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Lol. Wow.. that was touching XD Wondergul job )

Paladin chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Please continue writing the story!
Sarah K chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Wow. Kenshin sure is pessimistic in here S
Froogle chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Oh...This is so breathtakingly beautiful! I can't wait to see the relationship between Kenshin and Kaoru flourish as they share their musicality and art among themselves. Hopefully that will happen soon, ne? .~ Your style of writing is very touching; I can tell that you wrote this from the depths of your heart )
Sarah K chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
I was thinking to myself...and I came upon the sudden thought that you could make some brilliant vignettes.

But anyway, I like your plot twist D It's becoming so exciting!
Sarah K chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
A splendid first chapter. I can see how your soul is truly connected with the fantastic creativity of classical music. I have been playing the piano for quite a long time, and it was interesting to read from your point of view and compare it to mine. It was quite similar )