Reviews for Something So Right
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
aw, that was adorable. You write amazingly well, your descriptions were wonderful and you set the tone perfectly. I don't really know how to explain it, but the way you write flows really well and somehow I can almost picture what you're writing. I dunno, that's the best I can describe it.

On another note, I love your description. Short and sweet, yet it still drew me in. I love how you portrayed the characters, it fit perfectly well with the story, and to me they were perfectly in-character, too. Congrats with that, because I know how hard that is to do. Great job and keep up the good work
AllForMallory chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww, that was wonderful~! O
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Poor Ban chan! So cute~
cheshire.katze chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great story! I love how you got the dynamics between Ban and Ginji down pat, and in such a frantic series such as the GetBackers, it is so nice to have a quiet story like yours.

I also love the idea of Ban falling asleep when it's cold. XD
Platypan chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Yeah make them fuqq!

Sorry. XD Anyway . . I think this is my favorite thing of yours . . . well, fanfic anyway. Not too sweet, in character. I can see it all in my head. If I came up with a plot and challenged you would you write something longer with them?

Like that's going to happen. ;;

Rave reviews, anyway!
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aw how cute!
lucio chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Eh _ this was cute! Loved the ending :3
wildcardsh chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I'm sorry thatI can't express my feeling with exact words for I'm not a native English ...I love the story so so so much,especially the circumstance...and ...what a soft(or i should use "gentle"?i don't know:b) Ginji!
Aki Hime chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
You know you suck too! This is not finished you have to make Ban kiss Ginji and have there feelings put out in the open for one anohter!

Thats it! Make Ban staring at Ginji and have him try to restisted not kissing him in till he gives into his feelings and kiss's him but Ginji wakes up right when he dose it! Come on thats good and then they share a kiss togeather is'nt that good! Come On! Work with me! And if you wanted to rases the levele to R you could make then go all the way! Hehehehe. That would be great! Try and think about it! Pleases.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Very sweet, very cute. I quite enjoyed reading this! Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
aww..

that was sweet!

'liked it! ;p
Zail chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
such a cute story! please write more of this genre, you are very good!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
WAH! KAWAII!
bffimagine chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
kawaii... that's real fluff. Pure and condensed til it can't be condensed no more.
ViL chapter 1 . 8/26/2004