Reviews for The Deepest Part of Life
Redline57 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I liked this, very nice. I'd love to see it continued. I like how you portrayed Asellus and White Rose.
Aryk von Straln chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I feel I must echo the last reviewer. You haven't abandoned this have you? It's very well written even with errors and I certainly hope you continue. I'm pulling for you!

I bid you farewell! Adieu!
akikos-wok chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Perhaps you've abandoned this but, if not, I'm curious to see where it goes, if you'll explain exactly what is "wrong" with Asellus and just how she transformed into a full mystic. If she even is a full mystic...

A couple of things: The Einstein reference (Zozma calling White Rose "Miss Einstein") doesn't really work unless we're assuming that the world of SaGa Frontier is Earth. Even if that is the case, mystics probably wouldn't reference him. Just a nit-picky detail. Also you definitely need to proof-read this over again- there are a few big grammatical errors and missing words.

Yay for the Zozma-centric moments going on here. Love him and I sure would be interested to see something happen between he Asellus.
Lady Ashes chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
I loved it, but where is it going? Is any thing going to happen between asellus and zozoma?
Green Bamboo Mystery Peanut chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I'm going to guess that you pair Asellus with Rastan (the fat bloke from Lennus). White Rose gets paired with a bottle of self-tanner and Zozma buggers off for an indeterminate amount of time, then returns missing a few million dollars and some fingers (and refuses to say what happened). Then the Time Lord regenerates into a new form, this one bearing a remarkable resemblance to Cerrito the Italian Cowboy. He then spends half the chapter singing Herman's Hermits "I'm Into Something Good" with his new companions- a blonde in a miniskirt who screams a lot, and an airfix model of a knight on a horse who can fire laser beams from its eyes.