Reviews for Tenderness
PhillyGirl27 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Excellent one-shot, Susan! Ranger kisses are ALWAYS YUMMY! Wet-naked-Ranger kisses go WAY BEYOND THAT! ;-) Thanks for writing and posting. As an avid reader of JE fan fiction, I do appreciate it. -Kathy
jules3677 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Very nicely written. It got the inner conflict Stephanie endures immediately after an incident perfectly.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Well done. I could see him wanting to be certain she was ok. I wanted this to keep
Going
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Thanks for a charming little one-shot...I really enjoyed it.
lea-pee chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Much better ending. Thanks
RachDvn chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That's a much better follow up to TBO! Janet gave us no closure at all on that one. You had the characters spot on.
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
cute story
JillieJo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I so love Ranger and Steph together. He is better for her then Joe. Thank you! Great story!
myminorobsession chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Totally great. I love the ending. It finishes it but leaves us wanting more. Can you write smut? I can't, I blush but I like reading it. That's definitely where the next chapter would want to go if you were to write one. Great characters. Steph still all 'I don't know...' and Ranger just makes his move. Cool. Thanks, Kate.
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Sequel please!
Peanut16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Interesting is all I can think of, Good story though, your a great writer, keep it up! :)

~Peanut16
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Lol. I loved that ! I wish i'd happened, but I know it didn't. Pity. Sigh.
strwbrrydaquiri chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Awsome
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
If I were Lula I'd probably faint too. hehe.
autumngold chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I wish the shower would make Stephanie forget completely about Joe! Her and Ranger just work so much better together! Great story!