Reviews for Behind the Mirror
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
What? Sooo Did the Phantom "rape" her or what?
pegasus5406 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awesome hon...loved it thanks huggs Peggy
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Ermkay... lotsa smut, but I likes it, because it's not just smut.
trmbngrl chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Amazing, simply amazing. You are a very talented writer. This story seemed so real to me, you have no idea. It was perfect. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of work with the world. Keep writing, for you are truly gifted.
Gumdrop1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This is a wonderful story! :)
SilverRoses chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I love it! I love Phantom of the OPera and your fanfic makes me love it more!
Solitaire-Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
0_0

That was adorable.. Well written.. And very tasteful when it came to the more "sexual" references. (Much better than other fics I've read where they're just so blunt about everything.. -_-; )

This is one that definitely goes on my favorite list. :)
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
EVIL CLIFFHANGER! (Not that we don't all know what happens) BUT DID YOU HAVE TO CUT IT LIKE THAT! *cries*

BTW: Loved the fic!
Erik'sangel527 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
freaking awesome! that definately went under my favorites! i'd love to read an uncensored version haha... you're a wonderful writer! thanks for the brilliant story!
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Bloody BRILLIANT. BRILLIANT, I tell you. A favorite story, if I do say so myself. BRILLIANT!
phantomintheshadows chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
wow...that was wonderful. I highly enjoyed it. Please write more Phantom fics. This one rocked!
Stephantom chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
That was sweet. Hey, if you want more reviews, I suggest moving this to the Phantom of the Opera section, under Books. It doesn't matter if this is more ALW-based; it still fits under there and lots more people will read it.