Reviews for No Naka Ni Kokoro No Okmai
Meg Wolf 21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
why did ya stop i wanted to see the lemons you promised on chapter 3 what happened? can yo please contine even if it has been way too long please just contine i love this story tsumextoboe is the best couple in the world
Meg Wolf 21 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
aww i know its a little late but can you at least finish chapter three with the tsume/toboe lemons it be very much apreshiated you've done a wonderful job so far i felt a tingle in my spine and butterflies in my stomach when i read the last part so if you dont mind pleeeeaaaassss
Dakuenjeru chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Can you please update soon? Pretty please with toboextsume on top!;P
Shadow315 chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Put more UP! I wanna know what happens and please tell me you have a sex/mating scene! No one does and there are barely any stories!

-shadow
theo darkstar chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
hey i just read your story and i luved it...and i absolutly love Hige to bits! hes my fav, followed by Kiba...im sad that you havent put any more of it on...and the whole Kiba-Hige is good! they are suited for each other!
A.S.A chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
This is so romantic!

I can wait for the next chapter, please continue with you best.
foxyfire89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
You are NOT STUPID! You are NOT WORTHLESS! You are not USELESS! GET IT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS!

Love,

Amanda

P.S. You better be reading these.
shadows-insanity chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
good! you should update soon. please!
Wren chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This was a very cute fic, but I found the Japanese to be distracting and unnecessary. Other than that, great job!
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I just keep reading your fic over and over it's so good! you have got to update soon! Please!

Na
Silent Angel 1291 chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
"Scar just wanted to protect Fluffy."

Aww... I'll be quoting that for weeks now. Toboe deserves a nickname like "Fluffy". Heehee. Squirrels! Sorry. Oh! I want Hige to bring ME some Cotton Candy! No, Toboe and Tsume would be better… (Whether I mean I’d like Tsume and Toboe to bring me Cotton Candy or I’d like Hige to bring me Tsume and Toboe, you’ll never know…) Anyway, update soon, please!
Sea Mitress chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
This story is really well written :D

You're portraying the characters perfectly, especially Tsume and Toboe IMO.

The last part just about melted me, aww!

You made my curiosity perks: do you know where I can find AMVs with Tsume and Toboe?
Draechaeli chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
good story I like sara she's cute! I know I know a one time charecter, but I love her reasoning. the story is good though I like that Cheza is in it. I remembered you mentioned that people were contradicting some of your Japanese words that were correct by your dictionary. I don't know what they said but I always learned wolf was ookami and okami meant government but I get what your saying either way. if it helps I use onldict/ (remove spaces). well please update soon I can't wait for Toboe and Tsume's turn in town I good time for Toboe to prove that he is wolf not mouse! please update soon.

Na
ok cool chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I liked it but does allow wolves with Tsume like scars or a callor or something?
Kiba Tsuki chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
I enjoyed your story so continue it. This is not a request. I will join this pack of yours w. geocities sanguinary_

Look for me I will grace your lands soon.