Reviews for H P and the Inspiration of Ginevra and Hermione
Bronze chapter 12 . 1/19
Does Malfoy stay a ferret forever? Will Zabini return with his wand? Will Crabbe and Goyle be moles forever? Tune in next time to find out. Same Bat time ! Same Bat channel! Sorry. Just couldn't resist. Absolutely great story! I would like to know if what you said about Morgana was true. I mean about her name. I find that very interesting. And I'm not at all surprised. Every country has a legend of a great flood but none of them agree on who did what or how or who told them to do what they did. So why should the tale of Morgana be any different?
Bronze chapter 11 . 1/19
So beautiful. You do realize the reat of tje Magi aren't going to be very happy with Harry, don't you? He's just made two brand new Magi of great power. But fluff or not ,it was stilla great chapter. I'm sorry to finish this story as now I'll have to decide on which one to read next. Not an easy choice.
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/19
Oh so very good! Emma and Dan converted from Muggles to Witch and Emma a natural on a broom. All that sounds a mite fishy to me. I wonder if an ancestory test would show that both Emma and Dan are in fact, unbeknownst to themselves, Squibs? After all, squibs have to go somewhere! their families disown them and the magical world doesn't want them around. So the only other place to go is the muggles world. I've given this some thought and it very well could be that magic could become dorment in some families only to reactivate generations later when the knowledge that they started out as squibs was forgotten. It would explain how Muggle born Witches and Wizards appear in the Muggle world. But of course those oh so proud Magical families don't want to think about that.
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/19
I think Harry might be wrong about his " Love God Who Lived " effecting only young girls and women up to thirty. It looks like it's also effecting Emma. Or is it he just made her very, very happy. I've always liked Hermione's parents. They're decent, hard working, caring people. They love their daughter and want her to be happy. They don't seem to care that she'll be sharing a husband with another woman who'll also be married to him. For all those tears that the Dursley's had and raised Harry he's turned out nothing like them. He's kind, generous and an all around decent person. Igt's unbelievible how unlike his relation he's turned out. Ron most likely won't even realize he's been civilized till Luna's done.
Bronze chapter 8 . 1/19
I can easily believe Molly'd let Ron get so drunk that he'd have a super hang over the next morning. Especially if he was foolish enough to do it! Been there. Done that. Not even interested in knowing the tee shiet exists! Best advice on that is to sleep through it. As i know nothing about the aging process on Rum I make no comment whether aging it beyond 25 yrs. is good, better or worse for it. I'm so glad youodidn't go insane on the money or property that Harry owns. In one story I read Harry was worth almost 5 trillion U.S. dollars and had properties all over the world. He was related all the founders of Hogwarts and Had all their vaults along with the Black and Potter family ones. Too much for any one person to really get a handle on.
Bronze chapter 7 . 1/19
Talk about having to beat them off with a stick! If this keeps up they'll need something more effective then that! Ships phasers on extra heavy stun! Wow, this is so good. I'm going to have to read others by you.
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/19
Could it be that being slammed into a wall and breaking 35 bones has at last smartened Ron up?! Or was it Luna laying down the law to him? Either way I hope it sticks! The more of this I read the more I want to read. Harrybeing at least a level 14 Magi is great and I can't wait to see what level Ginny reaches. I hope she matches Hermione. Of course if she's a level higher or lower that's not really bad. Just as long as she's not like a level 1 or 2.
Bronze chapter 5 . 1/19
I've always known there was something very, vey special about Luna. She seemed like such an airhead until you realize she could see creatures that others couldn't. She knew thing that were true that others thought were myths. So you making her a mystic was an extemeely good idea. I've always thought she might be more powerful then she let on. One very bright young witch. Thank you for doing it.
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/19
Why am I not at all surprised to find Snape planned to take over after Voldemort was dead?! Very much like Dumbledore in the main stream stories I never liked nor trusted him. That fly trap spell that you have in this story is great! I can hardly wait to read whatever comes next! By the way, this is the third story of yours that I've read and really enjoyed the humor snd action.
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/19
Well worth the effort on your part I'd say. This chaper flowed beautifully. I liked the interaction between all three. I pity the deatheaters that try to attack Harry and his two brides to be! They won't geet their wish to avenge the death of their maste, that's for sure!
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/19
Yet another great chapter! Though the story is 11yrs. old I've just found you as an author. I'm truly enjoying your work here. Now to the story iself. Harry doing wandless magic and being that powerful is great. My only question is, Who changed Rita? She use to be such a trash reporter but now she's very smart and knows what she shouldn't print. It's a surprising twist and one I like.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/18
I've heard it said that sex can kill you. Voldemort just proved it. I truly love it that Voldemort has such bad timing. Too bad so sad. It's good to see stories where Harry's happy. And especially away from the Dursley's! Now if Harry can do magic after his seventeenth birthday,he should go back and curse his aunt, uncle and cousin to be as decent, loving human beings but forced to remember and like their old selves. Just think how much torture that'd be to them. Being forced to remember their former ways while being good, decent human beings. Their neighbors wouldn't expect such fromthem.
mcgaughydd chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Brilliant story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Good story, I enjoyed it. If I want bad news all I have to do is read the newspaper.
PSay chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Wow! Harry is Magi and now the girls can be as well. Very interesting about Snape. At least he was caught and is now in prison. He really only cared about himself. I look forward to more of this story. pms