Reviews for Tug of War
krotoxo chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
I thought your story was really cute and unique. And while I really can't see Raven with Cyborg, your explanation at the end by Raven really pulled it together. The plot was interesting and I love how you make everything so detailed and I'm sure everyone shuddered about that part with Control Freak; I sure didn't see it coming XD
Anyway, I really did like it and I hope you continue writing in the future! I'll be sure to check out your other stories :)
-Eliptical
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
didn't like rae and rob no
love to hate chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
im in so much shock im shaking, im not kidding
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Dramaa!
Nice.
coolcari chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
love love love this story! Especially the joke Raven made (hehe)

coolcari
PuffyCheese chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Different, but I enjoyed it. I usually like BB/Rae, but your right; with this one the happy ending was the one you went with. It would've been too sad to have one of them to get Raven, so congrats! Keep up the good work!
VeelaChic chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
:( Yeah well ook. I was hoping BBRae but like ok.
VeelaChic chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Dude awesome. OMG last chapter next *crosses fingers* BBRae BBRae BBRae...
VeelaChic chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
heh Timbuctoo, It sound's like Tim's Buck tooth heh. Nice one. Crosses fingers. I hope ot's BBRAe
VeelaChic chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
Eww control freak is nasty yo. He can end up with...Uh? My evil Science teacher muhahahahaha
VeelaChic chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
Geico! 15 minutes could save you 50% or more on car insurance... hehehe. Luvin it. BB I hope u win!
VeelaChic chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Hehe,I hope Rae chooses BB. I always picture Cy with Bee.
VeelaChic chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Dude I pressed the button! Yay ME! Ooh o.O now what do I do? Oh yeah! Awesome sotry! I didn't think I'd like it but I LOVE it! I never thought a fic like this could be soo funny.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Heh, awesome!
Missing a Member chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
i like bbrae. screw this cyrae stuff. bbrae 4eva.