Reviews for Cupid Alliance Series 3: Unwilling Accomplice
Hunter007 chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
A very good ending.I also like the explanation about the Marine that you will surprise us with more fanfics about H&M (containing your lovely Cupids)in the future .So far.
apl85 chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
holy crap that was an awesome story, i hope that is not the end! Can't wait to read stories from you.
hunter007 chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Wow...I'm kinda surprised about the Rikuriko/Askaze part but it's good anyway! I'm also a bit sad since the story will come to an end soon (maybe you can do something about it...winks...:)

I'm thinking about what will happen when the Sailor Stars step in ? You know how Haruka feels about him the episode when they and her Michiru have a concert. I mean, jealousy is also a part of love too,right?Anyway,I'm waiting for the last chapter and ( many things more?)
Hunter007 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004

Hunter007 chapter 3 . 8/16/2004

Hunter007 chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Yeah!Are they finally a couple now?I'm also curious about the Haruka & Rikuriko what's going on there :) Anyway,please continue soon,okay?
PTV chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
cool story.. plz keep writing :)
Hunter007 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This story rocks! I like it very much scene when Haruka is kinda nervous when she sees Michiru naked..cute...Anyway,I just can't wait to see when they finally get closer to each continue soon...