Reviews for The Games We Play
Daniella Consuela chapter 13 . 10/8/2008
Wonderful job! Of course I've been gone from for so long I didn't realize you had taken a long hiatus like you did (even though I was reviewing your story. LOL -Shakes Head- Silly me..) This was a awesome story. I loved the humor. I just wish it hadn't have ended and I'm seriously hoping you posted a sequel like you say you might...cause I for one wouldn't mind reading it. There seems like there's just so much more to tell. Please have a sequel up. -Clasps Hands Together- Onto other stories I go..:)
angelinexo chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
Wonderful ending! i almost thought it was a joke when i got an email saying it was updated lol.

Steph and Chris are finally together )

Poor Randy, Lita must really like Chris to turn down Randy. THen again, i can't really blame her.

You MUST continue this story!

pretty please? i'll love you for all eternity! )
Cough Cough chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
Best story ever, seriously, ever...that's probably what you want me to say but hey, we don't alaways get what we want. what can i say, you made us wait so long...so long, seriously. but because it was good and you WILL be writing a sequel we forgive you. But seriously great chapter. Hope to see more soon.
TakerTakeMe chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
Ah, a perfect ending to an awesome story... Do we want another one? Yes, please! LOL! I didn't think this story would ever be updated, but it was an awesome surprise to see that it was... This was a great story and you're right, a lot HAS changed since then... I eagerly await the sequel if/when you decide to do it, and again, great job! :-)
DCFanatic4life chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
Ok, so I just checked the updates on a fluke and saw this was updated and literally gasped because I wasn't expecting it to be updated, but let me say, "YAY!" You know I adore your stories, I was actually rereading "Typical Life of a Princess," the other day. You have always had some of the best Jericho/Steph stories.

This chapter was no exception, and I loved it and I'm so glad there was an update, I can hardly stand my elation lol. Anyways, onto the actual story. I'm really happy that Chris and Stephanie are together, obviously, but the whole thing with Lita is very worrisome. I mean, she has it bad for Chris and if she were to steal him away from Stephanie, I think my Lita hate would like jump a million points. I totally felt bad for Randy and getting rejected, the poor guy. He could do better than Lita though, so I don't worry about him.

As for continuing, PLEASE, PLEASE continue! I need my Jericho/Steph fix and you're so good at it, you HAVE to continue. I'm like totally anxious to see where these guys would end up a year from where you ended this one. I bet it'll be just as good as this one. So please continue, but if you don't, you had a great story, and glad to see it finished. :)
Trish chapter 12 . 12/16/2005
This is an interesting story, please update SOON!
TakerTakeMe chapter 12 . 10/5/2005
I have really enjoyed reading this story. You have a brilliant mind and obvious talent! Loved it!
TakerTakeMe chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Good one.
TakerTakeMe chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Cute. I'm enjoying the interaction between the characters so far. I wonder what Chris has planned for Al?
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Love it already!
Cough Cough chapter 12 . 1/10/2005
GAME

OVER

BITCH

lmao. ugh that almost got me in trouble. lol. i was reading it in programming. i started cracking up and ppl were just kinda starring. meh. man i'm glad i finally got to reading it. it was very good, but you need to finish it. lol. well keep up the good work. laters
LittleKnux2008 chapter 12 . 12/10/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait for the Lita/Randy and the revenge was awesome! :( *sniffle* only one more chapter... It will be a sad day to see this one end!
Kay chapter 12 . 12/9/2004
Wow, that was a great chapter. I loved the whole fight thing between Chris and Steph. (I SO knew that those two were up to something!) I also loved how they faked out Al. Pure writing brilliance. I can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent job;-)
J3r1ch0h0lic4eva chapter 12 . 12/9/2004
OGM! This has got to be the bast chappy! I wasn't sure whether it was set up or not...this can't be coming to an end tho...there better be a sequel...prett please? Randy like Lita, i absolutely love that pairing! Keep up the freat work!

Lotsa Luv,

~Angel~
DCFanatic4life chapter 12 . 12/9/2004
Oh man, you had me back and forth on this chapter. I knew it was all a set-up, but then, at parts, I was like, 'Wait, is it a set-up?' You did such a good job with waffling back and forth to whether they were just playing or whether they were really mad at each other. You actually had me feeling a little bad for Lita (a miracle), but I'm not sure she even has feelings for Randy, but I hope that he doesn't get shot down, because he's so cool, putting up with Chris and Stephanie like he does. It would seem a chore. I do love Chris and Stephanie in this story, and the "Game Over Bitch" part was pure brilliance. I'm going to be sorry to see this story end, as I've loved it, but that's so typical of your work, I have yet to read one of your Jericho/Steph stories that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)