Reviews for Everywhere
sailorsweetie chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
NOOOO u must keep going with this! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEE! this story is so amazing! Please don't give it up... come back! you are an amazing writer and u cant give up! :D
wolfs blood moon chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
this story is awsomely graet ! i cart wait foe more
eternalwhimsy chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
love the story
moonsaiyan4 chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Love this sequel! I can't wait to see what happens next. You must update soon! I can't stand it anymore.
coachzgrl19 chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
awesome fic!u have to update!:)
Digi fan chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Great sequal, I'm guessing that person at the door is pan.
Sound-Ninja-Gaiden08 chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Update soon i love this story keep up the good work
raccly e.r 17 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
love this story so fare! its so cool! where is Goku jr.? has pan had him? or is he even going ta be in this story? cuz, it wouldnt be far for Vegeta ta see his grandchildren and Goku dont get mad at me! i was just think..& be sides, Goten & Goku jr. are my fa, and only liked carecters of Goku's -date soon!
Sound-Ninja-Gaiden08 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Plesae up date you are a good righter your other story made me cry and that never happend before.
Sound-Ninja-Gaiden08 chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Awe pwees hurry up wif tis ficcy it so good by the way Daddys girl Made me cry. New writer my fic is on here look under my name pwees tell me what u think.

Ur fic is very good send me any ideas 4 my fic if u have time.

Pweese MysticalWriter0017
Clarobell chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Good to see the sequel up to one of my favorite fics! I like this so far, hope you update soon! BTW, have you checked out either of my fics?
Trugeta chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Yup, I know that I'm evil. But as one of my reviewers said, all good things must come to an end. As for the sequel, I suppose I'll start it some time next year, after I finish the Aferlife storyline. Too many loose ends ain't good...

As for the chapter, it was short and sweet. I guess Vegeta will want to see what Vegeta Jr. is capable of. Hmm, this woman you described in the last paragraph sounds a lot like Pan, and my guess is that she felt Goku's and Vegeta's KIs. Update when you can.
Namutea chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
o, i love it. please continue!
mui chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
dadd'y girl was reall good and i think this one will be just as good ) hope u update soon
BlindSword chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I loved you fic Daddy's Girl, and i'm loving the sequel just the same! :D

So, Pan's is gonna come back with Chibi-Goku to the tournament, right?

Update soon! :p