Reviews for Fragile Clay: Revelations (2:1)
PDXGuy chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
I love this story. Very nice pace, and the transition for Ranma is very believable.
LAO chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Nevermind it looks like you are putting it all together... but the last chapter seems out of place.
LAO chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
I think you updated in the wrong Fragile Clay story. The Elemental was somewhere else. And I'm not sure but you may have deleted a chapter here.
LAO chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Okay 4 things

1. Very good

2. I'm confused with all the other fragile clay stories happening at the same time

3. You said Hiroshi got cursed? did I miss something

4. How was Kasumi washing the dishes if there was NO water?
Warbender chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Talk about turning things on it's ear at the end. Nicely done. On to the next.
Asgeras chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Well, another one down.

Once again, I loved it. However, I do have some qualms about the whole thing.

My main problem arises from Hiroshi becoming some kind of martial arts god. I could understand the aura and all, but to, all of a sudden, be better than Ranma? That seems a little on the wrong side. Personally, I've attributed it to the necklace (amulet?) of despair. I'm thinking it might have also transferred some of the fighting ability, but I still think it's a little on the incorrect side of things. After all, you basically made it so someone who didn't have any of the trials and sacrifices that Ranma made for his/her proficiency with the art is on an equal, if not greater, standing than Ranma.

Well, that's enough of that. Overall, I do like the story. I'm not looking forward to the heartbreak which will occur to both Akane and Ukyou. I know it's still possible that they could win Ranma's heart, but that seems exceedingly unlikely.

Before I head to bed, I just wanted to thank you for your fics.

P.S. I was kind of wondering if you would do a Nerima Wrecking Crew stampede of some sort. (nice brawl )
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
...i'm confuse, this is propbably one of the most well set up, thought out, written and develope story i.e. best story I've ever read. If it isn't it would damn be the 2nd best.

But why is there or 2-3 reviews for each of them? did u repost the whole thing or something?

anyway...awesome
dana-san chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Just so excellent! Thank you!
Tyverius chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Nicely written, but...while I have no problem with the idea of Hiroshi being a stronger fighter than Ranma, I DO have a problem with Hiroshi being a stronger fighter for no apparant reason. I do hope this gets explained in the next few parts.