Reviews for Crystal Shards
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Great story loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Great so far. Love your stories and can't believe you haven't had more reviews! What's wrong with ppl?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
nice
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Great story, great ending.
Meneldur chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
It's good to know you're updating again. Unfortunately, I don't have much to say. I read these all on your website back when, and sent you a message with my thoughts. Still, I'm enjoying the little bits I've re-read thanks to your updates. But I hope that since you're already doing this, you'll get around to those stories you haven't completed or uploaded, such as Haiku, Chronicles of the Star Senshi, and so forth. Until then, it's good to know you're still here and working. Excellent work as always, and I can't wait for more.
izzykstone chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Just read this story and it's prequel in one sitting. loved them both. :)
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
uh, completely awesome! that was such an interesting way to twist the original story. great job!
DavisJes chapter 13 . 10/30/2008
Great work on this fic. Loved Minako and Rei's reactions to what they found out about their future selfs. Nice work on Crystal Tokyo. I always wish the anime had said more about Crystal Tokyo.
DavisJes chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
I will finish the rest later.
DavisJes chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
Cool you gave them dragons. I did that to in my fanfic where I upgrade the Senshi.
DavisJes chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Poor Rei.
DavisJes chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Nice twist so far.
Crumpet04 chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Another very good one...I just couldn't stop reading...now I have house work that I ignored to finish...but this story was worth it :D..I loved it
WillYouLoveMeForAlways chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
you are a very good author, i dont know why more ppl read ur stories. i'm definitely not happy everytime i come to the end of one of your stories, i wish they would never end.
artisia chapter 13 . 9/7/2004
aw. that was so good. honestly, just the story i wanted to read. yeah!