Reviews for Fragile Clay: Revelations (2:2)
Is this complete cause it doesn't say
cko2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Ok, that was weird to say the least...
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
enjoyed the first installments.

Glad to see you've stopped trying to turn Hiroshi into the superman of the story.

The major downside to this is that I had a lot of trouble trying to read the cluttered cubes of text. This could do with a lot of cleaning up, format wise.
Warbender chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
The plot definatally has deepened, and the emotion within the writting has gotten more evident. Well done.
Asgeras chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
...and next...

Good chapter. You seemed to have let up on Hiroshi's godlike abilities, even downplaying the events that happened in previous chapters. Thanks for that. :)

You seem to have set up a lot of stuff to happen in the near future, including a confrontation with Daisuke's father (probably due to a revelation from Ami), the return of Cologne, and the revelation of the various romantic relationships.

I tend to agree with most of what you've "done" to Akane. She definitely has reason to be so distrustful to men, on general principle. This usually carries over towards violence enacted upon Ranma's personage. In addition to that, she always trusts others before she trusts Ranma, even when it's obviously not Ranma's fault. (such as in the situation at the end of this chapter, where Ryouga kills the food and Ranma's the one hit, while Ryoga just gets a get out of jail free card). Those are the main reasons why I'm not over fond of Ranma/ Akane matchups, although they can be fun/romantic if done correctly.

Well, I'm too tired to go much further. That, and I don't have a whole lot more to say. Thanks for the wonderful story, and I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Simply had to leave a review upon seeing none.

This fic deserves much more attention, then what it currently garners.