Reviews for Sleeper
xxcandylover23xx chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Lml, you don't get that much good shika-Ino stories unless it's a different pairing and they add them in a little. I really like this story a lot, ( -,- , even though it was only three chapter's...) I was dying when he lost the letter and saying to myself that, "Come in, your smarter than That!" And when he kissed her, I almost screamed in the car, but since I didn't, I had to settle for smiling like an idiot, and when I heard he was in the hospital, I was like, "Don't you dare let him die!" But I was happy with the ending, lol. Please make another story with them cause there's a few stories of them that are good, and funny to be honest. And make it longer too.
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
wish chapter 1 was a one shot
it could have been so sweet
LOL
but maybe the other chapters will be good :D
will go on with it now :D
its awesome
SI5EVA chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Lovely! Truly enjoyed reading this, you write ShikaIno extremely well. :)

"Er...we could just...kiss each other," Shikamaru said awkwardly, "I mean, it's the only logical thing to do, right?" - chuckle chuckle.
Cherry blossom chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Awwww kawaii!
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I love reading about these two. Thanks for the happy ending and for posting this!
inogirl13 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
So, the way I gauge if I like a story is if it gives my chills.

And, boy-o-boy, I had goosebumps all over.

It was quite a vision.

I LOVE THIS! Shikamaru is just a itty bitty baby twink out of character but it very much works.

Keep writing!
ImCutePoison chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
That was absolutely lovely! The were so sweet! Keep writing. I would like to read more ShikaIno from you.

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.S. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter.. I just readed it in one breath! ]
shikainoforever chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
that was the sweetest thing i have ever read!
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
they really are one of the greatest couples :)
triniti71 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
beautiful story
Daisuke1996 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This story was awsome I really like it, keep on writting more stories please they are exellent... _
JaliceLove chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
oh gosh I love this! :D *jumps up and down*

I do want to hear what song she sings though... ;)
KatSin chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
aww that was sweet!
Okuyukashii chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Aw, that was amazingly sweet. I love it, and I love the part where Shikamaru says, "Exactly my point. You’d break it on me.”

Great job!
secondbutton chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Aw. I really enjoyed this. I love your style.

Well done.