Reviews for Freefall
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
AW... Again. These are all a bit sad but I can help loving them because you seem to write their characters perfectly.

I wish you'd write more of these.
bottleofwater chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
For some reason I'll go with any pairing if the writing is as good as this is.
La Rebelle chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
aw, this is so sweet and beautiful. and i loved the one line about yami sleeping with seto millenia ago, because it seemed so careless and yet so important.

good job and such. :)
hapan chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
oh. wow. that was brilliant. I love the way you wrote your sentences, all run together. It gives an air of anticipation, like, 'Hurry!'. And you did it without seeming illiterate, which is nice for a change.
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
gosh that was awesome! Intense, and with a style like nothing i've ever read...Hard to describe the feeling i got from reading this...somewhat touching yet stunningly in character...both of them too...

you made them get together naturally...without stretching anything...I epected that the'd get toghether in the end...yet it was still exhilarating to read the ending...

absolutely awesome...

please keep writing! more fics please!

~Riko
Pointed Teeth chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
"He'd forgotten. Seto doesn't do damage control. Seto does chaos and insanity and pain, and he's been doing it all his life. And he doesn't know how to do anything else."

I loved this line, it says everything you'll ever need to know about Seto. This was a great story, it's a pity your leaving the Yu-Gi-Oh universe but *shrug* these things happen. At least you wrote this before you left.
Nenya85 chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Really cool ending. I love the idea that this isn't a second chance but the opportunity to get the first chance right. And Yami realizing that he's back where he started - choosing between saying something non-commital or I love you - and he gets it right this time! And I loved this line: Seto doesn't do damage control. Seto does chaos and insanity and pain, and he's been doing it all his life. And he doesn't know how to do anything else.

Really nice story. It's so good, I wish there was more, but at the same time, it's wonderfully complete in and of itself.
Nenya85 chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
Cool interlude. That's interesting - that Seto left for so long because he was asking Yami to stay and he didn't. Can't wait to get to the next chapter.
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Really interesting beginning. I like the almost fragmentary way Yami's thoughts run. And I love the line about him being the first person to know how Kaiba kisses after sex. And the way without saying anything or even showing emotion the idea that he wants Yami to stay hangs in the air. So of course he runs...
EgyptianLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
GOD THAT WAS SAD, SETO JUST TOOK OFF BECAUSE OF AN EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT! GEEZ, POOR YAMI AND REALLY SETO NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

Anyways great story, by all means continue.
BitterGrace01 chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
God! I've just gotten my computer back after a month and a half of it being gone. This was really good. I'm so happy I read it. It just feels so good to have something awesome to come back to.
angelsoul03 chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
That was simply beautiful! I can't believe Seto was away for five whole years! Absolutely thrilling! Good job!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
Nachzes: [blinks at you] I've got so many damn people on my author alert list that I think ff.n is gonna go insane.
silver-dagger-113 chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
Wow, that was good. I like how you didn't give it a definate ending. Very cool.
JadedSoul chapter 3 . 11/6/2004