Reviews for Unpretty
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Squee! I love the Golden Pair! /cute.../ Please write some Thrill Pair (namely FujiRyo) fluff too! ;)
chatty-cathryn chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
XD I loved this.
kawaii-kirei chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
"I like Eiji and Oishi kissing in the rain! "

I completely and wholeheartedly agree. XD aw, I think you're pretty too, Eiji! :p *glomps j00* waii, the fluff!
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Very very cute. Great beginning (hee! Right on!), and continuation, too. I love Eiji's line, "Ochibi said Fuji looked like a girl, nya. He said he was too pretty. Am I pretty, Oishi? Nyaa…I don't know if I want to look like a girl!"

The ending was a little clichéd - "He'd never hoped that his fun-loving, energetic doubles partner could've felt the same." - but the rest of it was really good, so I'm not paying that much mind. Very cute, light, and funny. A good time was had by all! (Or, well, by me and the characters, at any rate. _ )
Sabrina Empress of Insanity chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
...There isn't any way for me to put everything I felt when I read this into words. You'll just have to live with:

I loved it. Absolutely, completely adored it. Thank you so, so, so much for sharing!
NowOrNever chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
XD yay! Golden Pair love! _ much love! so cute! wah! _ happy!

Mwahz- NON
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
WA! KAWAII! this is a very cute little fic! i like it! WA!
SVZ chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I should have done this ages ago. Raiding your fics and reaidng them, I mean. This is adorable, I love Golden Pair fluff. And Eiji's so cute.
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Golden Pair! Rain! Umbrella! Kissage! Wai~!

*glomps the oh-so-married couple*
analine chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
i saw this on someone's favorites list just now! heehee. very perfect rainy GP kiss...and it was posted on my birthday! haha. :) but yes, i just wanted to say belated-ly that this is a great fluffy fic! :-)
crYstaL chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
*mealts*

aww.. i wish the umbrella suddenly disappeared into nothingness..

hmm.. next time, try the showers _ just kidding!

good story!
Noniechan chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
This fic makes me happy. :) Thanks so much for posting it! *has a new respect for rain* _

-Noniechan
Mae Aloril chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I shall have you know that there is never pointless fluff! Fluff is there to make us smile, laugh, giggle, smirk, or whatever expression of enjoyment fits the person reading best. It is what lifts a person back up after tearing up from an angsty fic. It is the ying to their yang!... Ok perhaps I've gone to far ;p But really, it's important to have a modicum of fluff in every serving of fanfic. I must say, it helped me after Gold's particularly depressing oneshot about Oishi's feelings for Eiji. (Plus I was so excited to see you had written as Golden pair fic, since I loved your writing in A Little Stress Relief) Fluff yes! Pointless? NEVER
Kuchiro chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I have no idea who these two are, and I thought this was absolutely ADORABLE! Hn- now I want to see the anime...

You are my daily dose of yaoi fluff, Ryuuza! Thankies very much!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
The fluff! *glomps fic*

'Tis brilliant. A good, light fic after a long day. Thanks for writing!

~firedraygon97