Reviews for Fragile Clay: Revelations (2:3)
cko2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Cool story nice to see Ranma falling . in love with someone else besides the girls though .
Warbender chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow! Verry powerfull. Exellent presentation of this work as a whole so far.
RoguefanAM chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Great fic, Kaoru-san! This story is wonderfully written and competely entralling. I hope you never lose the motivation to write such captivating stories, and would like to say that'd I glady read any future projects of yours, regardless of the subject! There's so much more I could say about this fic, but words can't really describe it. Take care, I expect more beautifully written fic's in the future!

...Or at least, certianly hope for more!
AscendedWarrior chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This is an awsome story, One of the best on I cannot wait until this is finished!
Gothicphoto chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
When are you going to go into the next chapter? I love this story and where it was going, but you left us hanging with Hiroshi gone, Ranma a wreck and Dai being abused. I would like to see some closure on this thing and if you aren't willing to do so, give somebody else the reigns on this story...please.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
It takes a great writer to bring out all the different emotions I have felt while reading this story. Salutations!
Fanfic Otaku chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
This story is a true masterwork. I am surprised that it seems to be falling in the depths of obscurity. The characters are very well rounded and have developed a great deal of depth to them. You should continue writing, possibly even some original pieces. I know I'd love to read them.
a chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I have to say this one of the better get togather fic I seen out there. I hope that you make a sequl to this.
Sterling-Ag chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Absolutely a fantastic fic...I know this doesnt have many reviews. But if you stumble across this gem...READ IT...very well done. I don't know if I have ever read any other fanfic that has done a better job at relaying powerful emotions as this one. I know it's been a long time since this has been updated but Kaoru, if you read this, please continue...Great work!
Sailor Starly chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Keep it going i just read it, plese continue this soon! P.S. i really don't like akane she doesn't deserve ranma. ~_
Krimie chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
I noticed no one has reviewed this story here so far. In reality I've read this few years back, but even then it struck me as a wonderful story, one worth continuing. Since then I've now and then visited your homepage in hope of finding that you've posted more, but there has never been any. I hope you will find more _ (what it is ever you need) to finish your story. Fragile Clay has been one of my favourite stories since then. I'd like to think I've read many fic's and among them, this series is one of the best or maybe even the best. Please continue writing. For writing this story, Thank you.