Reviews for Haven't Changed A Bit
Writing4ever4God chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Hi! This chapter was awesome! I really liked it! I can't wait for more. Anya is so cute!
Lauren
Writing4ever4God chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Hi! This chapter was really funny! I really liked this part of the story! I can't wait to read more!
Writing4ever4God chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Hi! This chapter was hilarious! I really liked it! Anya was so funny and adorable! That poor puppy though! I've wondered why she was afraid of bunnies too. I hope you update soon!
Writing4ever4God chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Hi! This chapter was awesome! I really liked it! Anya was so hilarious! I felt bad for her getting lost in the mall though. I can't wait for more!
Writing4ever4God chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Hi! This chapter was really funny! I really liked it! I can't wait for more! Please update soon.
Writing4ever4God chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
Hi! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well. I can't wait for more! Anya is so cute! I hope you update soon!
Writing4ever4God chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Hi! Oh my gosh! I gave this story another chance and I'm glad I did! It was awesome and I really love it! I'm gonna read more once you update! I can't wait to read more! Great cliff hanger! Anya is my favorite character, next to Dawn and Buffy. You wrote her really well!
chocchipmugbiscuit chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
HURRY UP AND WRITE
Cityslicker13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
please please please update this is so funny don't stop!
Cityslicker13 chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
OMG This is the funniest fanfic ever! Please update soon :)
chocchipmugbiscuit chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE i really like this story and it is a very good idea I LOVE ANYA she is so funny (I felt the need to add the extra Os because she is so awesome I don't care if it isn't grammatically correct)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
Gidgetgirl should have written this fic herself...as a writer, you are nothing more than a shallow wannabe. You have no sense of plot and your sense of humor is abysmal at best. I'm glad you gave this story up...it sucks.
Auditory Eden chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
this is superfunny
gidgetgirl chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
Didn't realize this one had been updated either. I still like it, and nice to see a plot coming in.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
Great chapter! Can't wait for more of this!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »