Reviews for Thirty Five Hundred Years
LPeck chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
This really doesn't seemed finished, I hope that it's continued in another fic otherwise its just annoying
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
damn i read this 3 month's ago and iwas hoping the next chapter would be up!
ascifigirl chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
i just happened upon your story here and i love it. please say there is a hope of it being continued! thanks for sharing.
ladyholder chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Please say that ther is going to be more of this story? Please?
iamdragonrider chapter 5 . 5/24/2005
So I just found this one. Nice start. Loved the Daniel bits, I find it hard to write Danny. Anyway... Are you going to finish it? I think you should. Make muse do it.
rankokun alpha chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
okay you have me totally fricking hookedi cant wait to read more! it's a fantastic story kjeep it up!
ChopinGal chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Now that "What Will It Take" is completed, you can return to this very intriguing and exciting storyline. I believe you were thinking about this before "Moebius" was even hinted. Great minds ... please don't abandon your version of going back into ancient history with SG-1. You've made a great start!
Amaunetx chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Reminds me of spoliers about going back in time that far for the episode Mobius(sp?). Do write more on this, will you? I really did like it.
Revvie-S chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
Glad to see the first chapter is now back on this site- this story has really grabbed my imagination- I love it so far!
J chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
i was just wondering if you were ever going to start writitng this story again, b/c i think it's excellent.

-J
Revvie-S chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This is such a great story idea and I love how suspenseful it is before they open the sarcophagus. So... do they live? (Cmon Muse!)
Carter's Lab chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
What happens next? I must know, you are so cruel to leave us hanging like that. AUUGH! Please have Muse back in action.
Karen chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
beautifully written but desperate for next part of the post asap and thanks for what's been posted so far
learyl chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
This is really well-written. I actually was intrigued from the beginning, even before the suspense and excitement. Coming across a purely introspective narration that's actually fascinating is very rare for me. The environment was so well depicted, I could almost smell the dust and feel the heat. And with the pace, it set a somber tone that was proper for what was to come and that made what was coming all the more of a surprise. Great build-up.
franny chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
I like this. It's a very origional idea, and it stays with you even after you've read it. Please update this soon.

It's god! *smiles*