Reviews for Track
EmEx chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Ah it was really good, well written. You explored their motions and allowed us to join them into their emotional journey. The relationship your formed between Francoise/GB and Fran/GB was very believable _

Lattely I have seen many Ishkik post episodes... why? did you guys just finish seeing that chapter?

Alright, hey, do you already know about the cyborg awards? check on the rules or check my profile page.
ladybard96 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
A very beautiful, touching story. It's nice to read about the characters interacting as people and you did a great job with the dialog.
Wicked Enough chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Terrific! This was a wonderful piece-one of the best one-shots I've read in a while! Do NOT be surprised when I nominate this for Best One-Shot in the 2003-2004 Cyborg 009 Fanfiction Awards! This was marvelous!

I loved how you kept 007 in character perfectly. It was nice to see how the male characters can talk to Francoise without falling over themselves and blushing-though it is nice for Joe. *grins* The parts about Sophia and GB were believable, though I'm pretty sure that in that episode, Rosa made it clear that GB isn't her father. *shrug* But other than that, this story was perfect.

~Wicked Enough

PS: If you're wondering about the Cyborg 009 Fanfiction Awards, please either e-mail me, or go to my bio and click on the link for Cyborg 009 Fanfictions-I'd be honored if you joined the group, and you'd get the latest information on the contest. *waves* Good luck!
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Lovely-you not only manage to give the characters depth but a spark as well that draws a reader in-I especially loved the way you elaborated on GB's relationship with Sophie and Rosa from "London Fogs"

I too handled the aftermath of the "City of Wind" episode in a flashback in my latest chapter of "I Shall Be Released" from Francoise, check it out.

Another excellent one-shot