Reviews for The path we take
White Alchemist Taya chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
interesting beginning. the star is a symbol right? they are in some ways similar to each other.

i doubt they can kill one another then.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
update update update!

omg!

this is so cool!
BAFling chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Hi! I'm actually reviewing for the new ch 7. It's so mch better n_n I told you to change it? I don't remember that...hm. Anyway I liked it even more than the last one, I must say. Will she try to save him? Would she even care? She was supposed to be trying to kill him...at first, so does she change her mind? It's actually better that someone would kill him for her (unless she likes him now) Oh O_O I wonder...well, great job! I hope to see you soon ;)
lady-sesshoumaru41 chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
wow! It was quite some time in coming but so worth it. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Thanks for mentioning me in your story. I feel so special (does happy dance...puff puff out of breath on a counta i be old.)

Sorry to hear about the # *#! * guy of yours. love bites god help us. We hate them/ we love them/ we need them and they drive us nuts. welcome to the real world.(yuck) It does get better though. chin up sweety. great story i'm doing the highly recomend to other thing for you.

Happy writing.

mom
BAFling chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
Hello Serinay! I'm fine, and your new chap couldn't have come at a better time. PERFECT was the first day of my exams (now i have two days of nothing so I took the time to read) was very happy to see you updated.

Well, thank goodness Serinay (the hroine) didn't give in again, though I was hoping she kicked his butt when she transformed. And how is it that she just accepted that he was her mate, considering he had practically raped her the chap before (the bugger!) Why was he so mad when she touched the crescent on his forehead? (is it like an insult?) Yeah, you did seem to stray from the plot a bit (but personaly I was satisfied by the way things went (as to her not succembing to him easily) Now I want to know how things will go after she oddly accepts her place as his mate...I can't wait what happens after this. The fact that he hates humans should make it interesting when Jaken finds out (if he's even in this story)and Rin! And...well...everyone! Update soon! Well...I hope you're okay after you broke up with your boyfriend (ex now?) hope the confusing hurt is all gone (that bugger! How DARE he mistreat you! -fumes- )Haha, yeah, you go girl! A true survivor! Oh, your new story is a fushigi yuugi? I don't know much about it but I know enough to be able to read. Oh, I wonder what it's about! K, I'm going. Expect another review VERY SOON! Ta-ta!
BAFling chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
-bawls- you're just too cool! -bawls- I'm so beyond touched! -sniffles- and update soon! Or I'll be doing some more crying! About that O_o that was one well-written lemon. And I definitely like where this is going. Think of the possibilities! Bwahahaha! I just love Sessy -swoons- even when he's being a complete jerk! :o what is a sleepover fic? (I’m not sure what it is yet, but it sounds interesting. I’ll join you in anywhere!) and update soon! Keep up the great work! -bows- Bwahahaha1 You and Hiei are just too cute!
BAFling chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Eh! That evil! How dare he! -grabs baseball bat and flings it at Sesshoumaru's head...and misses- Darn it! Anyway, thanks for the little bit in the disclaimer. It had me feeling all special and hyper -glittery eyes- Must go and see the other chapter! Hey, why didn't you tell me you updated before -pouts- (Well, at least I got to read two chapters :D ) It's a very sexy, stimulating chapter. And if I were her I'd want to be AWAKE through that cute part -swoons-
lady-sesshoumaru41 chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
I finally got my #$#&%*$## computer to let me submit a review. Wow! I need a shower now. I thought my fluff was bad, Oh man. Good story though. Looking forward to the next update. (Bad girl writing durring school for shame. Especially the subject of your writing. Get your mind out of the gutter young lady!)that was my MOM-ese for the day. I've finished my sequil and my daughter gave me poop. Am I allowed to say poop? Too bad. It seems that I left poor sango still under Sesshoumaru's control. Look for a prologue to wrap things up.
FiresideChild chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
YOUR WRITING ROX MY SOX!

yOUR A FUCKIN' GENIUS! go YOU GO YOU GO YOU

YOUR CAPS-LOCK-HAPPY-FRIEND,

THORNS
BAFling chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
Nice work. Now update. Where did sessy go?I knew she would beat inuyasha. She wouldn't have stood a chance against Sesshoumaru otherwise.I'm guessing those two will finaly start getting to know eachother in the next chap. yay!
BAFling chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Oh, yeah! I love reviews too. Can't get enough of them! So, you ended it when the real fun begins. You are so evil...I would have been more upset if I didn't have two more chapters to satisfy myself with. The sit, sit, sit part was my fave! Funny!
BAFling chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I just had to tell you how promicing the story looks from this very first chapter,plus it's written so poeticaly. I want to go read the next one so, ta-ta!
lady-sesshoumaru41 chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Great story! I wouldn't have guessed you were only 17, you write so well. Thanks for your review of Sesshoumaru's unexpected mate. It's my first story ever. My kids got me hooked on Amime, God help me. I look forward to the rest of the story. You have a great plotline set up so far. It should be wonderful. mom
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
nice! YOu published this fic on my birthday, I take it as a present;)) That 'make-me-breakfast-Sesshoumaru' sentence was a bit too much, I think. ANyway, please continue.