Reviews for LXG2 The Sequel
2000Aerobars chapter 6 . 5/26
Well, I've heard of plot twists but this is ridiculous- still great though XD I'm looking forwards to seeing how this one pans out XD Nice XD
2000Aerobars chapter 5 . 5/25
oohh, Mina. Looks like Bond caught her on a bad day ' I loved the part with Sawyer- now that was a surprise. I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)
2000Aerobars chapter 4 . 5/24
admission time- I'm jealous of your writing- and I'm only four chapters in! If any of my work about these characters is even half of the way you portray them, then I'll feel like the next Agatha Christie or Kevin J Anderson. Nice work, I love how you can write as though you really are in their heads. Beautiful!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 23 . 5/18
This is interesting. Too bad it's not finished:(
2000Aerobars chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Heh heh heehh, awesomeXD I love how you keep everyone in character, even Nemo who is a tough act to follow since they didn't say much about him in the movie
2000Aerobars chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Lol, I like this. if only I could write like that XD
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Oohh, this is very good XD

You've got me hooked and have earned yourself a favorite XD
REBD chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
i look forward to the next chapter
Paige chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
Hey! This is a great story you've written so far and I think you should finish it! It has an interesting plot and good action/adventure. And poor Tom! He was my favourite character in the movie so I'm glad he's at the center for your story...and injured!

Great story and PLEASE consider finishing it! :)
Nitishu chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
This is interesting. I definitely wouldn't mind reading more though... *hint hint*
Artemisgirl91 chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Love this story! Please update!
ArtElf chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
This story is amazing! why have you stopped?
doctorkid27 chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
I can't stop reading this! wait there isn't another chapter? *faints* Will you please write another chapter?
Maron Kanzaki chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
I really hope you continue this :)
Panic chapter 23 . 12/9/2010
What an awesome story. This could have definately been made into the movie sequel.

I love how you have captured the essence of each character: Allan's gruffness, Skinner's humour, Mina's toughness and Gray's vainity . . . it's all here.

I love the whole Jekyll/Hyde internal struggle. Put more of that please.

And give Mina some pig-headed men to beat. I think she needs an outlet