Reviews for LXG2 The Sequel
2000Aerobars chapter 3 . 3/10
Heh heh heehh, awesomeXD I love how you keep everyone in character, even Nemo who is a tough act to follow since they didn't say much about him in the movie
2000Aerobars chapter 2 . 3/10
Lol, I like this. if only I could write like that XD
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Oohh, this is very good XD

You've got me hooked and have earned yourself a favorite XD
REBD chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
i look forward to the next chapter
Paige chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
Hey! This is a great story you've written so far and I think you should finish it! It has an interesting plot and good action/adventure. And poor Tom! He was my favourite character in the movie so I'm glad he's at the center for your story...and injured!

Great story and PLEASE consider finishing it! :)
Nitishu chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
This is interesting. I definitely wouldn't mind reading more though... *hint hint*
Artemisgirl91 chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Love this story! Please update!
ArtElf chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
This story is amazing! why have you stopped?
doctorkid27 chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
I can't stop reading this! wait there isn't another chapter? *faints* Will you please write another chapter?
Maron Kanzaki chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
I really hope you continue this :)
Panic chapter 23 . 12/9/2010
What an awesome story. This could have definately been made into the movie sequel.

I love how you have captured the essence of each character: Allan's gruffness, Skinner's humour, Mina's toughness and Gray's vainity . . . it's all here.

I love the whole Jekyll/Hyde internal struggle. Put more of that please.

And give Mina some pig-headed men to beat. I think she needs an outlet
Kaddielinn chapter 23 . 5/23/2010
So this is pretty much fanfreakingtastic, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Hi :D, well I have to say I'm really anxious to see something else from this story, I love the 3 LXG stories you have and I believe is really important for you to finish ;)

Amazing stories aren't that easy to find! Specially complete ones.. so pretty please? :)

Thank you and congrats on writing such great and interesting stories :) be well!
superkim111 chapter 23 . 1/9/2010
Genius! Absolute genius! Oh please update this soon!
GalahadsGurl chapter 23 . 1/4/2010
Yay! I am so glad you've continued with this story. I can't wait to see how it all ends. It's been an awesome ride to here, and I can't wait to see where you take us. I'm all set to go, so let me know when you're ready to take off.