Reviews for Prohibited
1896478098 chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
omg i read the whole thing wow lol amazing story you prolly wnt updated but good job tho
Recco101 chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
omg omg omg omg cant wait for more
Recco101 chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
omg
indulge me chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
please update.I realy like the story it's great.I really want to know what happens next
Dame Brittany chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!

I saw that you have a new story, and its awesome ]

And so is this one ]
wwerko chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
Your story is one of the most suspenceful stories I've ever read I really enjoyed it and in the next chapter PLEASE I'm beggeing you please put Randy & Stacy in a serious actual relationship I don't care how much of an asshole he is because I still love him and I still love them as pairings in the stories! Keep up the good work!
il0vethis chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i love this story so much im trying to write stories of my own but its too complicated i will write stories like this when i get up and running
FansofCenaton chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
HOLY HELL LITA! update please!
glimmerrkogirl chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
good I am glad you are back
Sapphire Adams chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Well worth wait, great job and hope to read more when you can update. Good to see ya back;)
burninmylight chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
come on update. randy has to realize what he's missing out on soon.
rko-y2j chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
whoa! at long last! you won't want to know the agony i've been through just because of waiting for your update...haha kidding! anyway, i'm so glad you've finally updated and it's a great chapter as well...the wait was worth it! keep it up! and i hope you update soon!
jhennorton chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
please update soon i really wanna know whats gonna happen to randy...! i love your fic! keep it up! :)
bluebird2073318 chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
AH! You are such a meanie! Ending it like that! lol just kidding. I have waited for months. Thank you for posting this chapter. I hope litas ok.
LegendKillerRKO chapter 10 . 7/18/2006