Reviews for The Potion Gone Awry
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
This is clearly not OOTP or HBP compatible. But, I don't like fics that are OOTP or HBP compatible, due to death and such! Please update this, I'd appreciate it! Thank you! TCBA
nessi chapter 6 . 1/12/2005
*dramatic music* Oh Snape's in love! Just don't make her a Mary-Sue. -; But I like this fic so far! With you saying he was hadsome, I'm imagining a gorgeous teenage Snape you know... lol. Fic is funny. And you have to explain what's all that stuff between Shiv and Snape and what about his father, yadda yadda yadda. Actually I'm surprised I don't like Shiv. o.o; He remembers me a lot of Voldemort and I love Voldemort. He kinda reminds me Durza from Eragon and I love Durza. But I don't like Shiv. Weird. Oh well.;

Update soon!

Man, that was one long review...
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
What's with Harry's scar, and is he going to try pair Snape up with Shakti?
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Woah, that's kinda freaky, interesting story idea however, fic needs longer chapters tho...
StarAWings chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
i love it please update soon and if you need a girlfriend for severus i want him
e to chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was unexpected! Hilarius too! Please go on!
StarAWings chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
o dear ares help us all i love it please update soon
e to chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
great start! I am really looking forward to how dumbledore will sort this out, sounds like it could be funny... But don't let me influence you! :) it's great as it is.
StarAWings chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
ares help us all severus a a teenager thats just greta please update soon i love it
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
*demented cackle* Excellant! 3 an' a third cheers fer Dumbledore! Y'know, I saw the update and yelled "My lie is fulfilled!" but then ya hand out a cliffhanger! *shakes head* Oh well. Guess I'll just hafta keep reading.
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
*smirks* Oh yes, this is DEFINETLY going to be quite interesting indeed... *evil demented cackle* Must have more!