Reviews for Sanitarium
Type Unique Pen Name Here chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Beautiful, my friend. Bitter and beautiful. I love Mary's thoughts about how might have imagined she would react after the shot - because it perfectly fits with how she wants herself to be most of the time. But she loves him, and she's all screwed up inside and she no longer has a chance at being that person. Perfect - but then your work with Chet and Mary is bound to be flawless.
Guevera chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Very descriptive and eerie - it's interesting and disturbing to hear what she's thinking. Well done ;)
Riddicksapprentice chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I liked it. Is there more?
dmitry chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
It looks like it'll be a good one!
Katlin chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Woah, dark. But in a good way. I never get tired of reading about Mary, espesially when you write her, so good on you!
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Amazing characteristic of Mary. I REALLY liked it. Maybe you could continue it, or atleast write some more Mary-centric fanfiction of this sort. Cuz I think it's great!
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Good vignette. Your writing is excellent, and your grasp of the episode is good. In the series I hated that she killed him, though it didn't make me like her less, and it made for good storytelling. What I REALLY didn't like was that she went to jail or whatever in the end.
KISS chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I love it.

It's very sad, i have tears in my eyes.