Reviews for Letters
so sad chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
... that everyone is so OOC. Tomoyo saying that she'd write to Eriol inspired you, you say? Don't you remember the context? When the Eriol-tachi was leaving and Sakura was talking about writing? Why is it suddenly so indicative of romance that Tomoyo wants to write to a friend, just like Sakura?

And why would Kaho be so hurt that Eriol was writing to the people he'd met in Tomoeda? After all, she was there when Tomoyo said she'd write.

Oh, wow, now Nakuru's reduced to being Eriol's delivery girl. Tell me, when did he ever refer to her as a servant, and when did she ever call him Master? What happened to the Nakuru who for all intents and purposes was Eriol's spoiled little girl, knew it, and took full advantage of it?
trottola chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Hello!

I'm very glad that you changed this from a one-shot into a story. Plus, you have included one of my favorite CCS couples: Tomoyo and Eriol. YAY! .

I feel a bit sad for Kaho, but I suppose she should be with someone closer to her age... - -;;

Hope you update soon! Cheers!
the nadja chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
very curious as to the relationship between kaho and eriol. of course us readers will find out soon, yea? hehe. so, you're aiming for an unhappy ending? a bit sad...but hey, life is like that sometimes. i'm up for it! hope the update goes well.

piss out and nadja trips out
lilsakli chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
hm...great! update! update!
MoMo-ChAn1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
*checks review* Oh, that's what I said. Yes I agree! XD XP

*is secretly pleased* I wanted you to continue to, but I kept thinking of some stuff that I tried that would have been better as one-shots... *sighs* Oh well. Well, anyways, gan-ba-tte!

There's my e-mail. I'm a wonderful beta-reader. *wink*
Star tsuneni chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
This story is so cool! I'm a hard core ET fan, I like it even more than I like SS! Eriol and Tomoyo are just so kawaii together and Kaho is well...so old. She's nice, but I don't see what Eriol loves so much about her. He wasn't even all that affectionate with her in the manga, but he seemed to have something special with Tomoyo! They have to be together! They just have to! Write more please!
lIlSAKlI chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
hey, um...isn't Kaho older than ERiol? Nvm, I dont know most of the characters. Well update soon!
amethysapphire chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
good thing you continued it. sorry, the truth is i don't want to review coz of the ending. but you made another so maybe there's hope!

well see you next time. i'm looking forward what would happen. i hope tomoyo would be confused of the letter as much as i am, so she won't let go. hope eriol won't too.
Lily chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Hi,

Please do continue on with the story. I am already intrigued by just the little teasers you left on the survey. _

God bless you,

Lily
breathingblue chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
I think this fanfic has the potential to be a tear jerker... I'm enraptured by it already! Please continue...
Yunali chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
*sighs in relief* Whew! I thought this was completely the end of the fan fic! If it's not! Yay! A bunch of hugs and kisses to you! I truly hope you continue this, because it is utterly wonderful! I will support you 100%, because I love ET *cheers* Yay!
the nadja chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
aw! very sad. :/

poor tomoyo.

piss oaut and nadja trips out
ApollaCammi chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
I thought the second chapter was really good. It was a very Tomoyo-ish chapter, you did a good job of portraying her. Hope your other stories are just as good.
MoMo-ChAn1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Yo!

Poor Tomoyo-chan... *pat pat* Is OK...

*wails* Stupid Kaho! Oh well. The end's the end. I liked it. More people will probably tell you to continue it, to make Eriol-sama give up on Kaho, to go to Japan to sort out his feelings, to confront Tomoyo, to make them be together!

...

But angst is good. After all, love doesn't always turn out good, ne?
Lily chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Thank you! I really liked this sequel even though I darn near cried at the end of it. LOL

I'm really looking forward to reading more EriolxTomoyo stories by you. So I hope you have plans for another one. Maybe a happy ending one this time? _

Thank you again for sharing your story with us.

God bless you,