Reviews for Super Smash Brothers: Nintendo's Mystery Mixup
Cem-chan chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Awesome I was gonna ask about including Melee half way through this story but you'll do that yourself. Have you started the next one yet. This stuff is awesome. Please please please please (10 years later) Please write the next one soon (and union of souls)
Arctos-no-kitsune chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hehe, only read first chapter, but will read rest soon...
ShebytheDogDemoness chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
Sheby: I am gonna maul that fingered freakazoid. *goes off to kill Master Hand in SSBM with Link*

Sinya: *relaxed look* Well, she'll be hating MH for quite some time.

Mera: *doesn't notice Sinya* *is playing as Marth* Die, ya friggin' plastic glove!

Sinya: *T-T* *shrugs* *grabs third controller and plays as Falco* MUAHAHAHA! I'm gonna send you to the next world, b st rd!
Final Authority chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
Wow...it was Advance Link...aw...and I thought it was Allstar Link! o well...i never played OoS or Ooa but i played Oot and Ww and Mm -)
ssbm player of doom chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
Yay! You finalley updated. Good chapter. I knew it the prankster was Advance Link all a long. This is only the beggining of the chaos. Right? Well, countiue with the story and update(gives puppy dog eyes).
Achitka chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
It wouldn't let me read this last nite, good thing too it was late and I was sleepy. Heh, was a good sort of ending? But end of part one means there's more right? Cool.
ssbm player of doom chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
YOU MUST UPDATE! Anyways, good chapter and I know who it is. For all of you who don't know the boomerang clue should have given it away.
Sceptile-Trainer chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
Come on, I wanna know! I reckon it's either Tiny or GBA Link, clues are pointing to GBA Link, but you COULD be misleading us...
Final Authority chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
NO! EVIL CLIFFHANGERS...oh well. lol. Get the next chapter up fast...please?
Sky Aura chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
Is that 'Doh dai di dee doo', the music for that Magic Recorder thing in the 1st LoZ?
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
Is it one of the Links? Good chapter. Update soon!
Achitka chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
You're just evil you know that? But Good stuff. Atchika
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
Interesting twist. Update soon!
Achitka chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
I will never get tired of these stories. They are so cool. You aske a question at the beginning of this, do you really want an answer to that? Okay enough from me - Good chapter, Atchika
paperpenguin chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Ooh, cliffy! Anyway, exellent fanfic so far! The older games(such as Banjo-Kazooie) always seemed to get overlooked...BTW, are the Allstars the SSBM versions? Anyway, please continue soon! _