Reviews for Bonding
fififolle chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Aw, bless. That was adorable! I loved it. You wrote them extra well.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
How, in all this time, have I managed to miss this until now? Cute and sweet, I like how there are more hours in the day to remind usof the alienness and that you revisited and elaborated upon Elizabeth's little comment about how creepy the city was at night.
Rebekah Anderson chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
wicked you seemd to nail the characterof McKay to a tee
Lucimon chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
very cute! McWeir forever
missmcweir chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
very cute, and the interaction in the kitchen. makes me wish I would meet him in my kitchen during nighttimes...*giggle*
Karabdai chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This is very good. I found this in the links section of Weirmckay yahoo group. I like the pacing and I like your portrayal of Liz. Great job and I hope you keep writing!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aww! This was adorable, please write more! I love Weir/McKay :)
fischergirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Loved the story! Hope to read more of your work soon!
Dr. Beckett's Lab Assistant chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Yeah, it's me again. 8)

Wow, I like this. Short, sweet and to the point. So you *can* write long stories lol. Very good. I love it. ;

-Cailean
MurdocsAngel chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Very sweet!

Friendship fics are great too _

I have started a group that is dedicated to Weir/McKay both romance and friendship. The link is in my bio if you're interested.
MattyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
YEAH! Finally a cute little Rodney fic! Thank you thank you thank you...Write more?
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Really nice fic...short and to the point. Like the interaction b/w Weir and McKay.

Hope to read more!
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
aw, I love friendship fics. Its too soon for romance, but friendship is just perfect.