Reviews for The Prank War
Yvetterae chapter 45 . 3/18
Hi! Its Yvette again, except I logged in, please let me know if you decide to continue the story. Your work is amazing.
yvette chapter 45 . 3/18
Hi, so this story is amazing. And I know its kind of pointless to post this considering its been six years and you could easily be married with 3 children but I need to say this anyway. You're an amazing writer and this story is so inspired, while I love this story I understand you lost interest so if you can't continue it please at least keep writing. You have a real talent for it and id hate to see that wasted. "Honest". (*Laughs deviously and runs to hide*) Any way its a fantastic peice of work, god bless.

Love, a random stranger who you might never meet but really wants you to keep writing named Yvette :)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 3/17
Omg I've never laughed so much in my life them when I imagined Snape, Mcgonagall and Oliver drunk
yo chapter 6 . 3/16
Omelette du fromage! Dexters Laboratory!
me chapter 2 . 3/16
"Avada Kebavra! Avada Cadabra!"
Perfect.
Hipster007 chapter 1 . 3/12
Suggestion for all HP Fanfic authors. Please play around with the Eastham family name more if u can. I'd really appreciate it and would love to see what everyone can come up with.
dianna chapter 45 . 3/11
You really do make me laugh out loud, so I hope to see updates sometime. I did read your comments about real life trying to kill you - hoping it was unsuccessful, as well as the promise not to abandon - that still true? Would live to finish this story, its one of my favorite and I return to it often, but not weekly often :)
theawesomeyvetel chapter 27 . 3/6
I have the same reaction to shots. I'll be perfectly fine, all ready to get the shot, but when the nutse pulls out a needle, poof! I'm gone and acting like a chased cat. It's hilarious in hindsight.
theawesomeyvetel chapter 21 . 3/6
Gyradoes. Nice reference there, Luna. I wonder, is she really from the Pokemon world? Hmm, that would be an interesting fic to read. (Hint, hint)
Anne chapter 45 . 2/14
Pleasssseeee continue with it! Love it!
Sarah chapter 6 . 2/4
Yes! Dexter's laboratory! :)
please finish this story, I am dying to know what happens, and it just happens to be my favorite draco and hermione fanfic.
Please finish this I can't wait to find out what happens next, keep up the amazing work
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 45 . 1/1
Aww this is sad. :( It's been almost 6 years since you updated this! :( Hope you'll update this soon. Just.. finish it or something? :/
ANONYMOUS chapter 45 . 12/29/2014
This is honestly the best fanfic ever. It's funny and your style of writing is great. The downside is that loads if people are looking at me weirdly... POINT IS PLEASE CONTINUE!
6,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »