Reviews for The Prank War
Pls continue
Synthetic Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/2
Crazygirl...it's been 14 yrs since I read this fic and read your update. Please tell me your chapters are posted somewhere in the ether for me to read because I remember this fic being one of the funniest I've ever read.
Hope you're doing well :)
uh chapter 45 . 4/6
seems like you abandoned it. it hasn't been updated in 11 years.
LittleTom45 chapter 45 . 2/19
That has got to be the funniest story I have read in years. You really have a talent of captiviting your audience. Thank you much.
Whyyyyyyyy did you leave this story I’m crying over this seriously I’m so sad and just Argghhhh. Please update I love this so much I can continue living like a normal person if we can get an update. I’m begging you
Love this story! The pranks are out of this world haha
J chapter 45 . 1/16
Ummmm, yeah. Where did u go? I want this finished for sure! No question, you have to keep writing.
Grace chapter 45 . 1/13
Yay! Other people! Thanks so much for agreeing with me! I’ve been dying waiting for reviews to come in. Hopefully this can get updated soon!

-Grace
Liz chapter 45 . 1/13
Oh, that’s what you meant when you said to respond to you. I was kinda confused lol. Anyway, Yes Yes Yes Yes I definitely want this story to be finished! Please come back and write more. (That part was to the author)

So glad I’m not the only one crying about this

(Also, I am weird I reload the page every hour to check for updates and reviews lol)
Henry chapter 45 . 1/13
Yes I totally agree with you Grace! This is my fav story but then Crazygirl47 just like disappeared. Wherever you are, update soon, okay?! I have literally been waiting ten years for this...
I know everyone is probably annoyed with me, because I wrote the last two guest reviews. So I’ll make this short. If u want this fanfic to keep going, put it in a review! I don’t know what happened to you, Crazygirl47, but if anyone knows, please tell me if you can. Anyone out there who is reading this, even if you don’t care, please write a review to respond to me. I know you can’t respond to guest reviews, so just write a new one. You can call me Grace. If nobody cares about me, then Imma go cry myself to sleep. Goodbye.
Are you alright? Forgive me for being nosy and/or intruding on personal business, but I just want to make sure your okay. Even if your not going to update, I just would like to know that you are well. you don’t have to respond to this, just sending good wishes to you for the new year!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/30/2020
I only started reading this about a month ago, but it is by far the the most amazing Harry Potter fanfic out there. Even though it’s been ten years (and I know you will probably never finish this), I’m still holding onto hope. I’m begging you on behalf of the hundreds of people who have cried over this (because I definitely have): please, please, PLEASE update. Please give us an end to this hilarious, cute, amazing fanfic. This is getting long, so I just hope that anyone out there will read this. That’s all I have to say :(
StarGirl114 chapter 45 . 11/4/2020
please sob update sob this sob is sob such sob a sob hiccup good story. PLEASEEEE don't abandon it even tough you probably already have
Taylro chapter 45 . 9/15/2020
still waiting on that update
6,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »