Reviews for The Prank War
Liz chapter 45 . 1/13/2021
Oh, that’s what you meant when you said to respond to you. I was kinda confused lol. Anyway, Yes Yes Yes Yes I definitely want this story to be finished! Please come back and write more. (That part was to the author)

So glad I’m not the only one crying about this

(Also, I am weird I reload the page every hour to check for updates and reviews lol)
Henry chapter 45 . 1/13/2021
Yes I totally agree with you Grace! This is my fav story but then Crazygirl47 just like disappeared. Wherever you are, update soon, okay?! I have literally been waiting ten years for this...
Guest chapter 45 . 1/4/2021
I know everyone is probably annoyed with me, because I wrote the last two guest reviews. So I’ll make this short. If u want this fanfic to keep going, put it in a review! I don’t know what happened to you, Crazygirl47, but if anyone knows, please tell me if you can. Anyone out there who is reading this, even if you don’t care, please write a review to respond to me. I know you can’t respond to guest reviews, so just write a new one. You can call me Grace. If nobody cares about me, then Imma go cry myself to sleep. Goodbye.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/2/2021
Are you alright? Forgive me for being nosy and/or intruding on personal business, but I just want to make sure your okay. Even if your not going to update, I just would like to know that you are well. you don’t have to respond to this, just sending good wishes to you for the new year!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/30/2020
I only started reading this about a month ago, but it is by far the the most amazing Harry Potter fanfic out there. Even though it’s been ten years (and I know you will probably never finish this), I’m still holding onto hope. I’m begging you on behalf of the hundreds of people who have cried over this (because I definitely have): please, please, PLEASE update. Please give us an end to this hilarious, cute, amazing fanfic. This is getting long, so I just hope that anyone out there will read this. That’s all I have to say :(
StarGirl114 chapter 45 . 11/4/2020
please sob update sob this sob is sob such sob a sob hiccup good story. PLEASEEEE don't abandon it even tough you probably already have
Taylro chapter 45 . 9/15/2020
still waiting on that update
j chapter 45 . 8/16/2020
i cant believe u just abandoned this story... honestly. u literally said that ur not gonna abandon it and you'll keep it alive. u just stopped writing. its been years. like, are u dead? HELLOOOO? um... i don't have anything to say. just please start writing again :)
agryffindesires chapter 45 . 8/5/2020
Please please please update this. This has become my favourite story and it is hella funny. I know it has been since 2009 when you last updated but please try to update. I NEEEEED to know how this ends! Thank you very much for this amazing story but please update!

With loads of love
- agryffindesires
Guest chapter 45 . 8/3/2020
This story jumped the shark when Hermione and Draco were chained together.
isabelle.eaton227 chapter 32 . 6/8/2020
I literally cannot read any of this in public because I laugh too loudly omg I can’t wait to see what the next chapters hold
TYrexGaming chapter 42 . 5/11/2020
throughout this story, I have either been extremely confused in hysterics or both.
Jesse Kane chapter 45 . 5/10/2020
Hi, I don’t know if you will see my review, but I want to say that this is my favorite fanfiction of all the works I read. Although it is incomplete, but I re-read it several times completely, and dozens more times my favorite moments, which there are incalculable. I am very sorry that there is no continuation of this story, but I always imagine that there was a new chapter and we learned what happened to their trip, how they got out of the corridor and when they finally kissed! Thank you for this work, this work will forever remain in our hearts, nobody who reads it will ever forget about it and it will forever remain in the first place, especially among the genre of humor!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2020
jjjijiji
THE FLASH chapter 33 . 4/6/2020
This story has positively driven me insane.
6,885 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »