Reviews for The Prank War
Stefania Mo chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
i...cant...stop...laughing! OH MY GOD!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
OMG the cheese spirit had me in hysterical laughter. Especially that last part at the end with the "The Cheese Spirit Awakes" OMG can't wait for more
Ski-0 chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
Wow...I'll never be able to look at root beer the same way again...*takes a swig of root beer,complete with vanilla ice-cream*and also,I want to say that the cheese spirrit is very original,and extremely funny at the same since that Draco was worrying about Hermione,at the time...doesnt that mean...?
ListenToTheRainDrops chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
i just wanted to tell you how awesome your story is. i love it. its so entertaining and well written. you mentioned when you were explaining the cheese spirit that the guy asked you to teach him Wicca.I was just wondering how long you've been doing it because I practice it too. Again, great story, keep up the awesome work!
monkeesinspringtime chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
awesome story! I've been having trouble finding good stories lately but this is very good! I'm also reading another one of your stories! Keep it coming!
tresCREATIONS chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
lol that was pue jokes haha, The cheese spirit goshness haha, omg cant wait to see what happens Update soon!
Dorothy Burke chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
*laughs hysterically*

You are amazing...

Please continue!
Anam Cliste chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
AH! This is just wrong! EW!

Good Story though!
Tinuviel Storm chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
so are you a wiccan too, or were you just trying to get the guy to leave you alone?
AshleyPorter chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
you've once again made it so i can't breathe do to too much laughing! XD Update!
pickles87 chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
Great story... I'll need to read your notes later. I need to go to Bigg Sixx and pick up wings. Thank you for updating... Hope you had a good holiday week...
frifri chapter 23 . 11/27/2004
still can't upload my fic. my brain just processed the fact that you can do evrey thing except upload. I'm thick headed sometimes. anyways, did snape conjure a cheese spirit? and is draco gonna copy him and he's gonna conjure a cheese spirit too? well, on to the next chapter!

~frifri
Dewey chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
LOL! Poor guy. He really thought there was some sort of cheese spirit in his house? That's sort of creepy. And I agree with you, Mystery Science Theater is entertaining.

Anyway, great chapter. I absoloutely love this story so far. Keep up the good work!
frifri chapter 22 . 11/27/2004
hey! I'm back! well I would've reviewed the other chappies but it wouldn't work cause we were on read only mode or something, i'm hoping that I can upload my fic now. anyways that was really good! I really liked when Oliver was thinking about not pissing off guys with pointy things. anyways next chapter!

~frifri