Reviews for Tender Poison
Sano chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I've read your fics before and I was surprised that I couldn't remember this. But now, I know why. The ending is bittersweet and I do hope there's a happy ending.
sugoiauriga chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
aw come on man... i managed to tear up a little... future fic angsty tefu. this is quite a well written fic. i dont know why tezuka keeps doing that to fuji.. even in canon now... the part where he says "follow me, follow me.. until you defeat" basically shows whats happening between them in shinteni now. i am impressed. authors like you do have a lot of foresight. XD thanks for sharing!
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was really good, and I enjoyed reading it. Somehow, even though Tezuka and Taka were so different, they didn't seem OOC at all because of the way you wrote it :)
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Great fic...

It was sad, but realistic.I'm looking forward for a sequel..(that is if you're planning to have one...)

Anyway, keep up. You're great.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ooo, pretty nice.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Well, yeah... Tezuka is kinda OOC and there are parts in the story that Tezuka would never do but... it's in the future. And time changes people. My classmate would point out that Tezuka's OOC here and go all, "He'd never do that!" and stuff but... Yeah... I dunno. I like this fic.
damncritic chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this is a very nice piece of work! i loved it! you really portrayed how some people change, any yet not change as well, over the years. and the nostalgia when remembering their previous selves - i can't even get angry at tezuka because despite how he had been, it was because of his love - even if slightly twisted that its has become possessive - for fuji. an angsty yet bittersweet story, and a possible hope in the end that despite how they have become, there is the future to look to, that they can be someone better and become how they used to be.

it would be nice if you write a sequel for this - if you do, give me a copy :) . like how they are doing after they have separated, surprising achievements, and then meeting each other again with new eyes and matured minds.
silverskyeangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
hey...hmm i dunno wat 2 say first..dis fics great n it holds so many emotions. great work!
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This was tragic. I tried to tell myself I don't like this, I don't like this, but I just do despite the ending. Argh!
wirbelwind chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Beside the fact that Tezuka might probably not let Fuji abandon tennis and act this selfish, I really liked this fic. It's just a another silly love story where everything turns out just great for everybody.

Live's not always full of sunshine only, is it?

Anyway. Keep up the good work - eventhou I'm aware of the fact that quite some time has passed since you wrote this one. ;)
Winterglow chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
A lovely fics, but the link for the picture doesn't work. x[
Snowberrie chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was sad.. but it was very well written, it made my cry.. thank you, it was sweet...
Sandileina chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
*Sniffles* This fic was absolutely gorgeous. May I even say, painfully realistic...? In the best possible way, of course.

And your characterisation of Tezuka was so not OOC; at least, I didn't think so. I think it's perfectly plausible that if they /did/ get together, then that's what would happen. The course of true love never did run smooth, and all that stuff.

I have to admit, the way you chose to have a more "open ending kind of thing" rather than a "definite sad ending" made me love the fic even more. Truly sad endings always make me so unhappy (I have to wonder why I keep reading them... o.0), but bittersweet fics like this make me jump up and down and go, "SQE!"

*Coughs* Ahem. Sorry for all the rambling. ;; If I wasted a minute or two of your life, forgive me! *Bows*

Ever in awe,

~Sandy~
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was very good! I likes the little kid a lot! He sounded like a cute mix of Ryoma and Tezuka...
faorism chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
i was nearly crying. and, yes, our tezuka probably wont do this, the future tezuka is still unexplored. i honestly felt something ripping at my chest as i read this. it was so sad. i am not used to couples-breaking-up fics. i have never read one before. it hurts. oww. this was such a great story. wow. i am humbled, yet again.

my heart's still hurtin'