Reviews for Purity
goshinote chapter 55 . 4/27
I'm so in love with this story.
iChaos chapter 55 . 3/8
It's been years since I first read this phenomenal story, and the more time that goes by the more I realize that this is truly one of the greatest fanfics on the internet.
NarukoSon chapter 4 . 1/16
so I know this is an older story, but this chapter made me want to write a review instead of finishing it then doing one. so adorable how her teacher is shippo, at least I think he is. name said it all before you said he was a fix. can't wait to finish
sailorpriestess chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Finally im getting to the juicy stuff. Honestly i love it when im searching for a story worth reading and finally find. Im a fussy reader so props to your skills. I love this story i probably wont stop reading till i get to the end so be getting any sleep.
Inukagfan27 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
You're very descriptive with your writing and make it seem more deep in thought than anything else which shows great emotion that nearly made me cry. You're very talented with the emotion you put into it and it's hard to find a story on here like that. Thanks for this story and great plot!
Autumnvicky chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
Good grief, NEVER?! Never ever? Not even human children? That's just cruel to ask of her, I grew up dreaming of starting a family and so did the Kagome in this story.
Autumnvicky chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
Omg it felt so good to see that dog finally get told!
Autumnvicky chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
When does he get rid of the dog? He won't allow that behavior towards Kagome, surely?
Autumnvicky chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
What is that dog's problem with Kagome? She's going to have to deal with it, Inuyasha's keeping Kagome in his life.
Bananarock509 chapter 55 . 12/14/2015
I think a great title for this would have been, 'To Touch The Moon'. It was mentioned often enough and seems to hold more significance than purity. Just saying. Interesting story though.
THEPrincessx chapter 55 . 11/23/2015
This was a great fic! I loved it! Awesome job with the characters!
the-clumsy-one chapter 55 . 10/14/2015
Awww! All in all, this is such a beautiful story. The love that Kagome and InuYasha shares are majestically portrayed. No lemons, but I can definitely feel the passion. Thank you for making and sharing this story :')
the-clumsy-one chapter 48 . 10/14/2015
Too adorable!
the-clumsy-one chapter 36 . 10/14/2015
Sesshoumaru's pups using his way of speaking in the canon is just too cute!
the-clumsy-one chapter 35 . 10/14/2015