Reviews for Purity
Min-chan17 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
lovely story
SalDali chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I wanted to read this story but then I got a bad case of dejavu. Then I remember there being an entire upheaval because you who put your story out to be read and reviewed didn't accept anything less then a 10 out of 10 on mediaminer since "**UNSOLICITED CRITIQUES WILL BE DELETED**". So I guess I will be not reading any of your fics after all.
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh... oh... OH NO SHE DIDN'T!
MoxyGirl chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I'm rereading this and all your stories for like the 10th time. Just wanted to let you know I think you write the most amazing I/K stories ever written. I've been reading your stuff for the last 10 years :)
MadamScorpio chapter 52 . 8/1/2014
It took me 12hours to finish bc I couldn't put it down! I loved it! I loved how the pace was between Inu/Kags bc some are they met jumped in the sac lol! I was rooting for them! Houjo ok he was grinding my nerves and totally different frm the Anine(well at least where I am at). Good read and I hope you do one w the kids at their little kid age:)
Guest chapter 45 . 7/11/2014
in the anime (English dubbed) it's called Adamant Barrage.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/9/2014
Really wanting the lemony version! Cannot find any links
Fredel chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
Okay I have to pause and tell you right now that this is an amazing storie and I am dreading the end, I can not tell you how happy I was when I checked and saw that there are like 52 chapters, I literally have been reading this for two days straight, no sleep cuz... I just can't seem to put it down! But unfortunately I do have to sleep :( so, sorry for any grammar problems or spelling errors lol absolutely love this story! Lol anyways goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the vampires bite. :D
goshthatallen chapter 52 . 6/29/2014
Awesome story! Very unique beginning. Thanks!
BrokenSofia chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great start so far! (:
I accidently stumbled into this fiction when it was mentioned in one I was reading.

I really like it so far, but I'm a little unsure about the whole Sesshomarou thing. I'm not sure who he'll end up bring paired with, but I hardcore ship RinXSessh.
But I suppose mixing it up a little doesnt hurt any right?

I hope you reply and see these reviews, expect me to drop some reviews every other chapter. (:

-Sofia
AriaBelikov chapter 52 . 6/27/2014
i loved this story I read it non stop for two days! I've read stories like this before but they never had the twists and the events this one does. Awesome job and I loved Toga hehe he got his daddy and uncle in soooo much trouble repeating InuYasha's poor vocabulary. hehe
Caitlynn552 chapter 52 . 6/24/2014
I remember first reading this story years ago. I'm happy to see that you finally managed to finish it. To see the end of your continuation was well worth the six year wait.
Star chapter 36 . 5/28/2014
God dammit I said stop making me cry lol
Star chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Stop making me cry god dammit _
MissKitty35 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
So happy to read your notes about your plans! You are an awesome writer and I have enjoyed all your work: even when you are making me cry. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.