Reviews for Purity
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Wow, this just keeps getting better and better. i can't criticize anything because i think it's all wonderful and just great. Love how you have wrote this
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Wow. This is amazing. I had tears at first, but then i smiled and laughed. Keep up this great work!
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow. I'm a new reader of this story and I am totally captivated by this. You really draw a reader into the story and this is just so amazing and wonderfully well written. I totally love it. iheartinuyasha said you were a great writer, and they were right. i'm glad i had the chance to read this story!
One Good Sonnet chapter 48 . 9/7/2010
Ah! This was such a wonderful read. It was very well-written, and that especially added to the experience!

I love how you handled InuYasha's insecurities and how you showed Kagome's fragments of memories. The dogs were an excellent touch, and I rather enjoyed all of the children as well.

I thought the Houjo/Kouga connection worked a lot better than I might have expected! Definitely did sound a lot like the wolf demon.

How you handled InuYasha and Kagome's relationship was just beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing, including what you did with Shippou, Sesshoumaru, Rin, Kagura, Kagome's mother, et cetera.

There were a lot of great moments throughout, so I just want to reiterate: I loved this story! Great job!
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 48 . 8/30/2010
I loved ur story! I'm glad everythin worked out!
magnolia-bunny chapter 48 . 7/15/2010
This was a beautiful story. The progress and character development was amazing. I managed to read it between last night and this afternoon (five hours of sleep with my lap top beside me). I couldn't stop reading!

I can't express how much I loved this story, or that Inuyasha becomes a teacher, of all things!
elf mermaid chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
Whoa, the confrontation between Inuyasha and Hojo had me thinking deja vu. I'm pretty sure Inuyasha was thinking along the same lines...
MeeMee 0.0 chapter 48 . 2/21/2010
wow i was really impressed. you are an excellent writer.

good job:P

ill make sure to read all your other stories.

meemee

btw, i love toga so much, hes such a little cutie.
supposesheisawildflower chapter 48 . 1/9/2010
I absolutley LOVED your story.

Fantastique! 3
supposesheisawildflower chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh my god. Oh my god... .GOD!

That was INSANE!

Only one chapter read and I'm fucking HOOKED!
YukaoruSena chapter 48 . 12/7/2009
I will admit that I was hesitant to read this story. I don't know that much about InuYasha, and I actually only started it because I was tired of a friend nagging at me to read it. In the beginning, I only wanted him to shut up. Once I started it, though, I was glad I did. I was a little shocked and overwhelmed at first because of all that information you bombarded me with at the beginning of chapter one. To say I was left stunned would be an understatement. I didn't know much about the storyline or anything that happened in the anime/manga, and I had to stop and take it all in before I could go on. But after I got over the initial shock, I practically couldn't stop reading. I thought it was very well written, and I loved how it was all so vivid that I could actually picture everything happening in my head. And like everyone else, I'm sure, I have to comment on Toga. I loved that little guy. He was definitely one of my favorite characters. So thanks for the outstanding read; I loved it. Loves, hugs, and Cullens!
oldestmaiden chapter 48 . 3/18/2009
I just recently found this story. Beautiful. I think you did a marvelous job in keeping the characters personalities just the way they should be in a completely different era. We all grow and mature as we age and so would youki. Personally I always suspected Houjou as a reincarnation of Kouga...I read one ff (don't ask me the name because I don't remember it) that had InuYasha turn out to be Houjou at the end and it was just so wrong. Great job. Beautiful story.
Ardent Ly chapter 48 . 3/1/2009
I LOVED this story! I can't wait to read the sequels!
Moonstone212 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hey whats up? I LOVED your story! Its fantastic!
lilangelchr30305 chapter 48 . 2/3/2009
wow its a awesome sorry yeah cant wait to read sequels
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »