Reviews for Purity
Hiei's Ningen Mate chapter 26 . 8/15/2004
Hey, this fic is going really well, better than I had imagined anyway. Thanks for writing this.
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 26 . 8/15/2004
Hey! I didn't realize you were at ffnet, too! D Anyway, I'm glad I came across you here, and I see why you prefer hangin' over at MMorg... You get the proper recognition for your piece there! LOL. Anyway, I'll chat with you via AIM later, okie? _ I'm honored that you put me on your fave authors list here! *blushes* LOL. Well, since I already told you what I think of this latest chapter, I'll end there... Great work as usual, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming issues that you told me about ~_
littleolmee chapter 26 . 8/14/2004
sueric-found your story today and read it thru, you have done a great job on this story it is very well written and is very touching, can't wait to see where you take it next, hope she remembers it all. littleolmee
dream-air chapter 26 . 8/14/2004
Update soon ok
kagome-1990 chapter 26 . 8/14/2004
please update soon i love ur story so far question y is hojo acting like this
Kitty1205 chapter 25 . 8/14/2004
I like! Very good story, I must have more! lol. Keep up the good work! Update asap!
Elyndewen Startree chapter 25 . 8/14/2004
OMG, this is so good. Heck, you had me crying during the first few chapters. How can there be a happy ending? I see it...but what happens when she remembers about Miroku and Sango and their humanity? Depressing central...but it's so good. Update soon!

Elyndewen Startree
Kiwi345 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Hey, you decided to post your story on fanfiction as well, all right! Anyway, I have been reading your story on mediaminer, and I love it! Your idea is an excellent one, so keep up the awesome writing!
mikage-aya chapter 10 . 8/14/2004
Great story! Please continue to post soon so that we can know what's going to happen next!
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44