Reviews for Crossroads
deaka chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is a fantastic crossover. Not only is the crossover mechanism perfectly plausible, but the perspective and the characterisations interweave beautifully. I like your Wesley, with all his growth not hiding those glimpses of yearning and insecurity tied up in the Enterprise and Picard and his journey. And his uneasiness about the situation with Anakin and Obi-Wan is perfect, because sometimes an outsider can see those things more clearly than anyone else. Anakin and Obi-Wan and their conflicted relationship plays out very well also. I particularly love Anakin's concern over Shmi and Obi-Wan just... not getting it. At all.

Very much enjoyed reading. Great work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Nicely done :-)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very nicely written for a character who isn't touched on much. Much liked.

Keep writing!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
The Jedi really did screw up with Anakin; was it really so difficult to give the boy peace of mind of having his mother safe?
ShadowLea chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Oo from star wars to star trek? that sounds funny XXD
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I always thought that Wes should have gone back to visit after he left. Does Wes actually have abilities like the Traveler's or what? Can't remember. That was neat! Sequal would be interesting. Maybe Anakin and Wes meeting up during the events of movie 2 or 3 or something.
Jerrac chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Hmm.. That was interesting. Glad you wrote it. :D
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Wow! Great cross! I LOVED it! Very well written and everyone was totally in character! That's a hard thing to do! ANYways! Greast story! keep it up!
Tharin chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
An interesting, but a bit confusing idea. I never read a Star Wars/Star Trek -crossover befor, that had Wesley meeting the Jedi. Like I said, it's interesting, with a few good insides into the relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan, and it has some very funny parts. My favorite line was Wes' thoughts about Yoda: "Yoda struck him as the likely result of what a love child of Captain Picard and Deanna Troi would be like, if it had somehow missed out all the good genes."
Ami chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
you confused me. I dont get it.
Barb Wily chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wow. In one little short story you managed to portray, with such depth and such realism, the emotions of several characters. You really captured who Wesley was... and though I don't know Wars like I know Trek, that seemed about right for Anakin. Add in a beautifully portrayed theme... this is just awesome. I only wish I could write like you.