Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Sphersian chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Just wondering if you're going to update this story anytime soon? Thanks!
rickandlisaforever chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
great fic...where is the updated chapter? please
Lunacharm chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
So is that the end of this story or is there more? Kinda ends on a cliffhanger don't you think? AH! I want to know what happens! Pretty please (in a childlike voice).
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I saw Macross once last year. I barely remember it, it's a cool anime though. Anyway, just to let you know that I've updated my PPG fic 'The Consequences' and also that you have a second chance to vote for Him (he has one vote already from Hairy Gregory) again. Good luck with your story!
LisaVang chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
thanks! I'm liking it very much... the suspense is there as well as the anticipation of what's to come. Looking forward to read what you have plan for the next couple of chapters.
gppr chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
My, my... this is getting really, really interesting. I hope you have time to continue soon.
aikiweezie chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Great chapter - cool premise. I can't wait to see where you'll take this.
aragonvaar chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This...could be interesting :) You're talking about two of my fave Mac. Saga chars. here, so it will be interesting to see where you go w/ this.

(PS: I'm perhaps not nearly as boggled at the idea of Khy and Lisa as a couple as some ppl are, since my fave NG couple is played by the VAs for these two Mac. chars :D)
Sale chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
Great fic. Please update! _
Knights Templar chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Nicely done, can't wait to read more!
gppr chapter 2 . 8/16/2004