Reviews for Present Perfect
teamfreewill82 chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
I knew it! Right when it said he was disgusted I was like OMG BUFFY!
teamfreewill82 chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
'Oz was painfully close to making a facial expression'
*cries laughing*
TA Salmalin chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
What an interesting concept! Buffy really, really does not understand what she wants. Hopefully she can find a way to take it all back, maybe be a better person and a better friend in her real life. Loved this story!
kira-Jayde chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
MORE... oh god i must have more...

Caremel chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
So it's been forever since you wrote this story... but it's freaking amazing! I wish you would continue it, but I'm not delusional. You capture Buffy's voice beautifully, there aren't really enough superlatives. You rock.
Secret Slayer chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
ooh i like it...i hope to see more soon. i love where this is going and i hope she gets back to spike and i hope she learns her lesson! ) update soon!
cancan227 chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
OH My GOD! I just cried basically during that whole last chpater.
Roxydesigns chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
No! this story is so great! But it's been like, two years? since you last update? But please oh please~! Are you still gona update? For me! I ned it! I was hoping she'd go back to the real world and she'll love Spike and oh...but I'll go insane if it stays un-ended...Please update!
kazhdu chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Again, a great story! Will there be a sequel?
spikingjennsAngel chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Hey I dont really like the Spuffy stories but this one is great! i mean all the Buffy Bahing and how she is seeing all this from Spike's point of veiw! well please contiue! this!

Spikeddraco666 chapter 5 . 2/19/2005

I really like this Story! I dont normally read these SPuufy kinda of things but this one caught my attention! WEl please CONTIUE

Ella Bella Morte chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
I LOVE your story...the concept for it is so...out there that its hard to stop reading...cannot wait for more!
Wildcard186 chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Awesome storyline-I'm really enjoying the twsits the plot is taking. Thanks for not simply churning out a 'Perfect' Spike that fulfills Buffy's laundry list of wants.
Shanara chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Hey this is a cool story. Are you gonna get around to finishing it though. I want to see where it goes.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
Oh boy, you've got to continue this one. That was just so much fun. So does Buffy get trapped there forever? I rather like the alt. verse of the Scoobies, especially with Oz still being around. More please. Now.